Symphonium Titan - Impressions and reviews
Apr 12, 2024 at 6:07 PM Post #196 of 350
Nightjar Duality (yet to be released) is in contention for "top" endgame sets for bassheads IMO.
Price and date for release? europe? xD
How it sounds anybody know?

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:55 PM Post #197 of 350
The Titan was delivered on Tuesday, but it has been such a busy week that I've mostly just been letting it burn in. I'm looking forward to getting some ear time with the Titan this weekend!

Actually if you do join our Discord (QR code in the Box) - I've created a 'Titan Recommended Playlist' that is open for people to freely add.
There's a decent number of tracks in there as well as in our #music-recommendations.
Where is this QR code you speak of? I'd like to sample some of these tracks.

Imaging having Crimson and Titan side by side and say "hmm, today I'm in Titan mood". Jealous :dt880smile:
Might as well combine them and get the best of both worlds at the same time!
Kidding.. Fusion IEMs are like fusion food - just don't do it.

1712960854033.png

WAIT NVM. I'd still like to try out this Phorrito.

1712962379188.png

Apr 12, 2024 at 7:01 PM Post #198 of 350
The Titan was delivered on Tuesday, but it has been such a busy week that I've mostly just been letting it burn in. I'm looking forward to getting some ear time with the Titan this weekend!

Where is this QR code you speak of? I'd like to sample some of these tracks.

Might as well combine them and get the best of both worlds at the same time!
Kidding.. Fusion IEMs are like fusion food - just don't do it.

1712960854033.png

WAIT NVM. I'd still like to try out this Phorrito.

1712962379188.png
Dafuq is that 😂 (both the IEM and the food)

Waiting for your comparison between crimson and Titan technical performance

Apr 12, 2024 at 7:08 PM Post #199 of 350
Dafuq is that 😂 (both the IEM and the food)

Waiting for your comparison between crimson and Titan technical performance
This is fusion food! It's usually created when someone has smoked a lot of weed and start having cravings for all kinds of food. It's a Frankenstein of Vietnamese pho and a Mexican burrito. Pretty much pho ingredients stuffed into a tortilla with pho dipping broth hahahaha.

Apr 12, 2024 at 7:40 PM Post #200 of 350
Yeah i can agree to some degree, out of my price especcialy custom plus i live in Poland so tax would kill me.

I'm in UK and I didn't get taxed. I can't officially or publicly tell u why but I'm sure u can guess :wink:

So no, I don't think u have to worry about being taxed. Just let FF know if ur worried.

Apr 13, 2024 at 2:00 AM Post #201 of 350
This is fusion food! It's usually created when someone has smoked a lot of weed and start having cravings for all kinds of food. It's a Frankenstein of Vietnamese pho and a Mexican burrito. Pretty much pho ingredients stuffed into a tortilla with pho dipping broth hahahaha.
Thanks, now I want to smoke some weed and eat a Phorrito 🙄
Probably wouldn't even notice listening to two different IEMs in the first few minutes 🥴😅

Apr 13, 2024 at 7:16 AM Post #202 of 350
Is this measrument error or titan really roll off that much above 16000 kHz? On graph.

This looks Kinda weir or bad .

Apr 13, 2024 at 7:39 AM Post #203 of 350
Is this measrument error or titan really roll off that much above 16000 kHz? On graph.

It looks much better oh hbbs squig, when he measured his unit:

IMG_3004.png

Apr 13, 2024 at 9:19 AM Post #204 of 350

Titan great bass, but definitely lacks treble extension. Also, mids (esp uppermids) were too recessed for me. But bass-wise, better than GM.

Apr 13, 2024 at 9:20 AM Post #205 of 350
I know its only graph but that roll off on treeble is still weird vs scarlet.

Looks like titan sounds darker than scarlet.

Attachments

• graph.png
    graph.png
    308 KB · Views: 0
Apr 13, 2024 at 9:21 AM Post #206 of 350
Titan great bass, but definitely lacks treble extension. Also, mids (esp uppermids) were too recessed for me. But bass-wise, better than GM.
Yeah thats why im gonna stick with scarlet now and change the dac.

Apr 13, 2024 at 10:07 AM Post #207 of 350
I know its only graph but that roll off on treeble is still weird vs scarlet.

Looks like titan sounds darker than scarlet.
The Titan did not sound muffled at all to me. There's a proper relationship between the bass mids and treble IMO. The Scarlett came off as dark to me and a touch muffled but that may have come down to the source at CanJam. Maybe they sing with a desktop stack? I'm not sure.

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:02 AM Post #208 of 350
This definitely perk my interest. Maybe I'll go give it a try soon hmm. Anyone here know if this has sibilance? Im very sensitive to it.

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:37 PM Post #209 of 350
I got my Titan today after reading all the impressions and can say it's a winner. I wasn't in the market for a new IEM but got caught up in the hype. It may be classed as a bass head set but that bass never drowns the other frequencies out, it just gives it just gives the sound a great foundation.

It's just super exciting to listen to and makes everything sound incredibly engaging. It's just a lovely non-fatiguing listen and fits well, you could have these in for hours and get lost in the music. I don't know how Symphinium got this big a sound out of only 3 drivers, it's really impressive!

All this from my phone and an iBasso DC04 dongle. If it can sound this good from a small dongle, god knows what a great DAP will sound like, as I've read it scales really well.

Is the Titan 1DD and 2BA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back