Storing Full Size
Apr 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Kagelou

100+ Head-Fier
So, I was just wondering how you guys with multiple full size headphones store them around the house.
Do you just leave them on a table, leave them in a box, keep them on a stand (like the K701), or use some king of hanger (I think it's called a "banana hook" or something?)? Was just curious, as I am planning to get a full size for at home use^^
Thanks~

Apr 21, 2011 at 1:03 PM Post #2 of 7
I was quite curious about this too. I was planning on buying some wood and just making my own stand, though.

Apr 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #3 of 7
Personally I store all of my fullsize cans in their boxes or storage case when not in use. The cans that I use most often are placed on a headphone stand and I cover them with a clean towel to prevent dust from collecting. My room gets dusty quickly and if I leave my cans uncovered or out of their storage cases for long periods of time dust collects and covers them. Do a search as there are quite a few threads on the different headphone storage/stand options including the banana hanger.

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #4 of 7
If you have suitable tables to fit them, Koss Hold-a-fones are $6 each. Other than that, I use various hooks, very large bulldog clips and whatnot. I wouldn't mind owning some proper headphone stands though.

Apr 22, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #5 of 7
I use Sennheiser headphone holders for about 8 of them, the rest are in boxes, or lying around bare.

Apr 22, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #6 of 7
Fortunately all my headphones came with nice strong boxes if yours don't I would recommend the purchase of a bag, there are quite a few on eBay. Headphone voice coils + dust is very bad and will lead to a noisy premature end.

Apr 24, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #7 of 7
ok, thanks for all the replies! Will take many of these into consideration^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back