SR60-Mod
Apr 8, 2011 at 6:24 PM Post #2,866 of 5,004

Bill, just wondering if my driver made it in the mail last week (or this week). Just curious because I will be in your neck of the woods (the Sunshine State) the next 5 days and need to have someone grab the package if its gonna get left by the USPS. Thanks a lot buddy!

I sent the driver out.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Apr 8, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #2,868 of 5,004
Hey Bill, you need to take those pics of the PS1 shells you made  
biggrin.gif

Apr 8, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #2,870 of 5,004
Do you have pics of the mesh?? I'm thnking I want to try a different mesh, but not sure what to look for....

Apr 8, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #2,875 of 5,004
in the process: 

-added metal grado rings- the "mod" series. is that cheezy?? haaa

ps they aren't glued down just yet. 
thanks, i laser cut them. let me know if you would want some made. 

Could the laser work on wood? I kinda sanded away most of the lettering of my rs1s. If I could get them redone, I could actually do a good sanding to the whole top of them.

Apr 8, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #2,879 of 5,004

Quote:
Do you have pics of the mesh?? I'm thnking I want to try a different mesh, but not sure what to look for....

Upon further inspection the 880 isn't exactly meshy

This would be what I was thinking http://www.twpinc.com/twpinc/products/TWPCAT_10

Apr 8, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #2,880 of 5,004

Quote:
Quote:
in the process: 

-added metal grado rings- the "mod" series. is that cheezy?? haaa

ps they aren't glued down just yet. 

Quote:
thanks, i laser cut them. let me know if you would want some made. 

Could the laser work on wood? I kinda sanded away most of the lettering of my rs1s. If I could get them redone, I could actually do a good sanding to the whole top of them.

yeah you can laser cut on wood, but there are limits depending on what type and thickness. e.g. 1/8" birch plywood, 1/8" italian poplar, and more. so we would have to cut a ring for your rs1s and glue on to your cups. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back