SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Oct 2, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #408 of 1,133
Say it mentioned they didn't work for Shure's small bore size. They make the CP800 for small bore headphones like the Shure.

Was about to order but seem it currently back ordered till mid September.
Depending on shipping you should check out CTC Audio's website. Last time I checked they were in Stock

Oct 3, 2015 at 10:52 AM Post #409 of 1,133
Has anyone tried these with the Dunu 1K/2K? If so, what's the verdict and do the CP-100 fit?

ETA: I found these on Amazon and CTC commented that they fit with the D1K so I'm sure they'll be fine with the D2Kj, so I ordered them. If  anyone has used these with the D2Kj please give me your impressions.

Oct 4, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #410 of 1,133
  Has anyone tried these with the Dunu 1K/2K? If so, what's the verdict and do the CP-100 fit?

ETA: I found these on Amazon and CTC commented that they fit with the D1K so I'm sure they'll be fine with the D2Kj, so I ordered them. If  anyone has used these with the D2Kj please give me your impressions.

We ran a pre-sell promotion and included a set of SpinFit tips with all DN2000J orders. So there are at least 100 owners out there with this combo! 

With the addition of the included spacers for the DUNUs, the combo allows a much deeper and stable insertion. Seal is the most important. All other benefits then come naturally. 

Oct 4, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #411 of 1,133
  Say it mentioned they didn't work for Shure's small bore size. They make the CP800 for small bore headphones like the Shure.

Was about to order but seem it currently back ordered.

The CP800 has had some delays but should be ready shortly! Hopefully production will be completed next week and customers will be able to purchase from our web store (Canadians) + Amazon (US + Canada). 

We want everyone to receive their orders fast so a shout out to the Americans - grab your SpinFit tips off Amazon and take advantage of their free 2 day Prime Shipping :)

Oct 4, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #412 of 1,133

The CP800 has had some delays but should be ready shortly! Hopefully production will be completed next week and customers will be able to purchase from our web store (Canadians) + Amazon (US + Canada). 

We want everyone to receive their orders fast so a shout out to the Americans - grab your SpinFit tips off Amazon and take advantage of their free 2 day Prime Shipping :)

Great to hear, been waiting a while for these.  And the fact that they'll be available on Prime is icing on the cake!  Thanks for the update.

Oct 13, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #413 of 1,133
anyone get an isolation problem? i have my spinfit to fit perfectly in my ears everytime, but the isolation is still pretty poor. worse than using the sony hybrid, even when it is inserted much deeper. say my volumn is 120/256 in a quiet room, when i use the sony hybrid in the subway i use 135/256. i can barely hear anything with the spinfit at that volumn.

since i can get westone level isolation using the comply, i think i can only blame the spinfit. i am using the small size tips on ue900 like nozzels. i must confess, that the narrowest part of the spinfit covers some of the bore. does that matter?

Oct 19, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #416 of 1,133
I talked to the vendor of Spinfits at RMAF and he said that the earliest version of SpinFit tips had different colors for their sizing.

Nowadays though, white canals should correlate with small, red canals with medium, and yellow canals with large.

Oct 19, 2015 at 8:05 AM Post #417 of 1,133
Hi. Can S size tips be red color? The diameter is 11 mm which basically says that it is S. Thanks.
if you got those from Earwerkz (now Empire Ears), they are all with red stems and smoke grey domes, regardless of size.
The grey white domed spinfits will differ its their stem color depending on the sizes. Example: SS is purple

Oct 19, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #418 of 1,133
if you got those from Earwerkz (now Empire Ears), they are all with red stems and smoke grey domes, regardless of size.
The grey white domed spinfits will differ its their stem color depending on the sizes. Example: SS is purple

No, I bought them here from Japan. Yes, the stem is red http://www.head-fi.org/t/694117/aurisonics-rockets-impressions-thread/3120#post_11986006

P.S. Got the answer from the seller - the stem can be either red or white if it comes from Japan. The color can be different for spinfit stems coming from other countries.

Oct 19, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #419 of 1,133
  I talked to the vendor of Spinfits at RMAF and he said that the earliest version of SpinFit tips had different colors for their sizing.

Nowadays though, white canals should correlate with small, red canals with medium, and yellow canals with large.

The Japanese Spinfits come in 4 sizes and all 4 are available in either red or white soundtubes with white translucent bells.  No correlation between color and size here. 

Oct 19, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #420 of 1,133
  The Japanese Spinfits come in 4 sizes and all 4 are available in either red or white soundtubes with white translucent bells.  No correlation between color and size here. 

ya, I'm based in the USA. I'm talking about the US spinfits. Only 3 sizes (S/M/L) and colors are now standardized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back