SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Oct 7, 2022 at 11:50 AM Post #1,127 of 1,133
IMG00417_HDR.jpg
IMG00418_HDR.jpg

Just asking, does anyone know what model of Spinfit are these? I lost one side years ago and I think I need them for my Andromeda now.
It was the most comfortable eartips I've ever tried just the hole are too big for kost iem thus why I lost it in the first place.

Jan 16, 2024 at 1:23 AM Post #1,131 of 1,133
Finally found the SpinFit thread! I did an experiment just now where I cut off the plastic that grips the IEM and leaving a very small sliver for seal. I did this because comparing to my current eartips, the gap between the top of the tip and the IEM is shorter vs the SpinFit. Although I'm getting better bass with the SpinFit CP100, there's some very tiny microdetails that I could no longer hear. Voila, after cutting that part to allow my IEM to move further up the tip, the two now sound identical! If I push the SpinFit back to where it should be, then I get the original SpinFit sound back.

1705385418279.png

Cut up to the red line so the IEM tip can get closer to the top.

Jan 30, 2024 at 2:27 PM Post #1,133 of 1,133
Does anyone know which type of spinfit tips are included in the factory package for the fh7s earphones? Has anyone tried Fiio HS18 tips? How does it compare to spinfit?
I have the FH7S, I also used spinfits with them. But ultimately the HS18s were better. I think you'd need great hearing to detect a sound difference, but the HS18 is just more comfortable. Simple as that really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back