Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7
Oct 14, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #1,681 of 9,173
Oct 14, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #1,682 of 9,173
  Ordered direct from Sony with a Thursday delivery option. 

Should be enjoying them Thursday night...................and will report back.

Great job.  You did it right.

I did it wrong a month ago, and I'm still waiting for an update from Amazon...

Oct 14, 2014 at 5:52 PM Post #1,686 of 9,173

It`s impossible to tell if the sound is coming from the vents or from inside the pads, but either way, whatever music that is, `leakage` is the appropriate term.  

uh they're not on anyone's head, that's not leakage, that's the drivers doing their job :/

Oct 15, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #1,688 of 9,173
They are delayed in japan... Pricejapan just informed...

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #1,691 of 9,173
Me either. Being that it's price Japan maybe they order yours from a different time place than other people's. On a side note, I now know never to pre-order anything because this whole waiting thing is not for me. I've taught myself self control in a lot of aspects and how to acknowledge and disregard certain emotions but the tunnel vision I get waiting for my headphone is almost like trying to get out of an alcoholics slump. I tried taking melatonin last night to make sure I got some deep sleep with the hope that I would wake with a clearer mind lol. Did anyone know that the date doesn't change for like 24 hours?....

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #1,693 of 9,173
They are delayed in japan... Pricejapan just informed...

With panicked, jerky gestures I just quickly scanned the Japanese sites here and found that Bic Camera is still showing 10/18, Yodobashi Camera is now saying just `future`; E-earphone has an announcement that all the pre-orders are now sold out and the next available batch will be end of October (likely B.S.)

So I`m guessing that your pricejapan guy is telling the truth.  

I wonder if I can go on living.  

d

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:06 AM Post #1,694 of 9,173

With panicked, jerky gestures I just quickly scanned the Japanese sites here and found that Bic Camera is still showing 10/18, Yodobashi Camera is now saying just `future`; E-earphone has an announcement that all the pre-orders are now sold out and the next available batch will be end of October (likely B.S.)

So I`m guessing that your pricejapan guy is telling the truth.  

I wonder if I can go on living.  

d

Sold out does not equal delayed release, especially given the fact that they already released them in the U.S.

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #1,695 of 9,173
Me thinking out loud is pretty funny. Just like comparing an ipod to the pha3.

I'm not too sure you got my point...

The other amplifier was the UDA-1...not the IPod.  The IPod was for fun.

But here's to careful reading anyways.
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back