Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5
Jul 10, 2016 at 12:13 AM Post #3,319 of 5,804
So pulled the trigger and ordered the z5's using the code. I received the package today and was in the box except the z5 units themselves! The cables and ear buds were in the box and that is all. Anyone have a similar experience with BuyDig.com?

Keep all the packaging, especially the label with the weight. You may need it for the dispute. Did it look like it was opened by the delivery service, or mailed missing the earphones?

Jul 10, 2016 at 12:13 AM Post #3,320 of 5,804
Btw I wanted to ask from pictures it seems to me that the ex1000 is a mix of plastic and magnesium ? Whilst the z5 is all magnesium ? Could you confirm !? And is the z5 much heavier ? Hope comfort is good with these ?

I can confirm that the EX - 1000 is made from full of Magnesium. And the level of detail is better than Z 5 from my perspective.

Jul 10, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #3,322 of 5,804
Keep all the packaging, especially the label with the weight. You may need it for the dispute. Did it look like it was opened by the delivery service, or mailed missing the earphones?
The tape was intact so either it was returned by another customer without them and they didn't inspect before shipping it to me or someone in their warehouse removed them before shipping.

Jul 10, 2016 at 12:28 AM Post #3,325 of 5,804
If they weigh each package before shipping, then yours would weigh slightly less than any other. Even if weight is not on the label they would have a record of it.

Jul 12, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #3,327 of 5,804
So pulled the trigger and ordered the z5's using the code. I received the package today and was in the box except the z5 units themselves! The cables and ear buds were in the box and that is all. Anyone have a similar experience with BuyDig.com?

Damn! I hope you resolve it quickly, I was getting all excited about this deal.

Jul 13, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #3,328 of 5,804
I want to update anyone interested in my issue with Buydig.com.  they are denying my claim after several emails and phone calls they are telling me that my claim is unfounded. They said that FedEx confirmed the weight of the package they sent me was 1.05lbs and that is what it should weigh with everything in the carton. So I took the carton back to FedEx and had them weigh it and it weighed 1.05lbs. I went back to Buydig.com with the information and they told me they are not honoring my claim. I told them that I want to return the carton to them so that they can verify the weight for themselves and they are not interested. This is the first time in my life, and I'm 63, that a retailer has ever treated me this way and I have never experienced this type of issue before.  they are not willing to recognize the fact that one of their employees, either took the earphones out of the box, or that a customer returned a box without them and no-one there checked before sending them to me. So unless they change their tune, YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM! They are not prepared to stand behind their name or guarantee customer satisfaction. 

Jul 13, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #3,329 of 5,804
  I want to update anyone interested in my issue with Buydig.com.  they are denying my claim after several emails and phone calls they are telling me that my claim is unfounded. They said that FedEx confirmed the weight of the package they sent me was 1.05lbs and that is what it should weigh with everything in the carton. So I took the carton back to FedEx and had them weigh it and it weighed 1.05lbs. I went back to Buydig.com with the information and they told me they are not honoring my claim. I told them that I want to return the carton to them so that they can verify the weight for themselves and they are not interested. This is the first time in my life, and I'm 63, that a retailer has ever treated me this way and I have never experienced this type of issue before.  they are not willing to recognize the fact that one of their employees, either took the earphones out of the box, or that a customer returned a box without them and no-one there checked before sending them to me. So unless they change their tune, YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM! They are not prepared to stand behind their name or guarantee customer satisfaction. 

Really sorry to hear that, I won't be buying anything from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back