- Apr 30, 2007
- Kalundborg, Denmark
Cool. I had the 1.0 version but yours is version 1.2By the way, I've managed to get hold of the WM1A/Z service manual, updated in 2018.
It seems that there is a way to enter the test mode.
1. Go to the Unit information screen
2. Set the Hold button in the On position
3. Press VOL+ for 5 times, then press VOL- for 5 times
4. Press Rewind (<<) for 3 times, press Play/Pause for 1 time, then press Forward (>>) for 3 times
5. Set the Hold button in the Off position
The player should restart automatically into the test mode. In the test mode you can basically test things, but you cannot change the region, for example, so this is if you really want to test something hardware related, or just if you are curious.
In the test mode you can use Play/Pause as Enter, Rewind (<<) and Forward (>>) or VOL+/VOL- to select options, and the Hold button as a "Back" button.