Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
Feb 16, 2017 at 10:01 PM Post #7,546 of 7,711

​and have you tried disabling the sound enhancements from settings > Apps >sound ehnace app >disable ?

yes , i think this is what we are talking about  pietcux and me by " all enhancements off " ... disabling the sound enhancements app will alter the sound a little bit as i remember , since i dont need lot of power from my walkman so i prefer to leave it as it is 

Feb 17, 2017 at 12:40 AM Post #7,547 of 7,711
Hey is there an official leather case from Sony?

Following naming convention I searched for ckl-nwzx1, can't seem to find anything though.

Otherwise is there a good alternative to recommend?

Not interested in a pouch.. I'd want a similar setup to sony's usual design, with a hard plastic backing that has the buttons exposed and a front cover the opens to the side

Feb 17, 2017 at 7:48 AM Post #7,548 of 7,711

Following naming convention I searched for ckl-nwzx1, can't seem to find anything though.

Not interested in a pouch.. I'd want a similar setup to sony's usual design, with a hard plastic backing that has the buttons exposed and a front cover the opens to the side

i am not aware of any official leather case of this walkman except the one that came with it ...
the only better leather case available was Dignis .. and it disappeared for some reason !!

Feb 17, 2017 at 7:58 AM Post #7,549 of 7,711
  i was on the edge because of this ... thanks goddess of walkmans that led me to switch this option off 
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

actually i was switching both Xloud & Clear phase on because i thought they affect only the players speaker and does not relate to the headphone out by any mean .. and i was wrong  

Very beautiful player ZX1 when in good condition, excellent build.

The kind of player you simply enjoy staring at. Maybe I even sold it a little quickly.

Feb 17, 2017 at 8:09 AM Post #7,550 of 7,711
Very beautiful player ZX1 when in good condition, excellent build.

The kind of player you simply enjoy staring at. Maybe I even sold it a little quickly.

I am in the office listening to Marcus Miller M2 album. The Z1r sings literally well driven by the ZX1. So far I see no reason to upgrade to the newer Sony plauers, the combo is just amazing. So yes you probably sold it too quickly.

Feb 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #7,551 of 7,711
I am in the office listening to Marcus Miller M2 album. The Z1r sings literally well driven by the ZX1. So far I see no reason to upgrade to the newer Sony plauers, the combo is just amazing. So yes you probably sold it too quickly.

I have a picture here I took for Instagram and our thread.

Feb 17, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #7,552 of 7,711

I never found a good leather one, other than the type with the flap cover.  I've ended up using a silicone Cruzerlite case,  which has great quality, and fits really well and looks good.

Feb 17, 2017 at 10:54 AM Post #7,554 of 7,711
Makes a very nice transport for a desktop setup when combined with the charging cradle.  No worries about battery life.

Feb 17, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #7,556 of 7,711
Feb 17, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #7,558 of 7,711
  it is nice but the photos does not display i don't know why .... i have igadgetz one and i like it soo much 

Yours is very nice!

My photos didn't show up?  Here's another try!

Feb 21, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #7,560 of 7,711
is there a stage that the ZX 1 sounds weird ... like it makes an effort to separate crowded fast instruments in metal music ? not all the times but with certain songs of Dark tranquility for example ..
and other question : if i updated the Fw , i have to do sense me channels analysing again ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back