SONY NWZ-A10 Series
Dec 7, 2014 at 5:05 AM Post #1,621 of 7,541
How do I add files to the sd card when it's already in the a17? I hook up to pc but the Walkman only shows the internal storage folder. I don't see the sd card folder anywhere.

you're not the manual reading kind are you ^_^.

Dec 7, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #1,623 of 7,541

you're not the manual reading kind are you ^_^.

or the click around goes around the menu type

I never really read manual , but I mess with my device often,i often look at settings to see what i got in there

Haha, I read The manuals even BEFORE i Buy the product
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #1,626 of 7,541
I have worked for years with people that write manuals yet have only seen the product for ten minutes. Sometimes they have no idea what the purpose is for the product. I read when I get stuck hoping that the manual is somewhat helpful.

Yes i know there are some user "manuals" haha only a small sized brief ... really?

The most
biggrin.gif
 is the user manuals for headphones as simple as a wired Non-NC headphones such as the MDR-1R, the pardon goes to the XBA-H3 manual because they explain how to detach the earbuds from the cables

Dec 7, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #1,628 of 7,541
A friend of mine recommended me to "revive" my ipod classic, dead since 2013.... IMO, the parts make it almost as expensive as a new one... HDD, rear panel and new Li-ion battery

I bought it to be "cool" and please the apple-bullies at university.. but I my opinion SQ-Wise Ipod SUCKS, sound is Meh!, lifeless, boring, its not musical at all. I owned walkmans before ipod and i know sony walkmans kill ipod in terms of SQ.

Anyways ipod classic is dead now, and who needs to mourn that thing, now sony Walkman A17 has 64GB... pair it with a 128GB microSDXC and you've got 192GB. 32GB more than ipod classic

I will wait for sony to restock it...

Dec 7, 2014 at 6:22 PM Post #1,633 of 7,541
I have a question... Thwe title of the songs/artist names/album names do scroll or not?  remember my X1060 walkman the title never scrolled and i personally hated seeing Concerto for Pia... for a title like Concerto for Piano No. 1 in G minor, Op. 25: Molto allegro

Dec 7, 2014 at 7:30 PM Post #1,635 of 7,541
The a10 series doesn't seem to scroll at any point,
the titles of albums are chopped off in album view.
However when within an album and viewing song titles, the a15 pops a window open above the title with its full information in view, this is a great feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back