Sony NW-ZX300
Oct 26, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #1,996 of 12,862
I think it also includes most of europe, as it's a european law i think, players with the CE logo markings.

Ah the european union, paradise! ha ha Hey on a way off topic subject do you UK peeps McDonalds have the two lane drive through system? Worst system they ever came up with. Almost dragged a chap out of his pick up and thrashed him to a pulp because he was telling me to move my ass when the lady in the other lane ordered before me. It's common courtesy to let someone who ordered before you to go even though you may have pulled in the other lane first. If I wasn't on my way to work there would have been major problems as I just wasn't in the mood for ****ery.

Also got my official Sony zx300 case today and it is really nice and smells so good! To bad I have nothing to put in it. ha ha

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #1,997 of 12,862
Ah the european union, paradise! ha ha Hey on a way off topic subject do you UK peeps McDonalds have the two lane drive through system? Worst system they ever came up with. Almost dragged a chap out of his pick up and thrashed him to a pulp because he was telling me to move my ass when the lady in the other lane ordered before me. It's common courtesy to let someone who ordered before you to go even though you may have pulled in the other lane first. If I wasn't on my way to work there would have been major problems as I just wasn't in the mood for ****ery.

Also got my official Sony zx300 case today and it is really nice and smells so good! To bad I have nothing to put in it. ha ha
you want to borrow mine:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oct 26, 2017 at 3:54 PM Post #1,999 of 12,862
:blush:just joking, ill feel lonely without It.

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #2,000 of 12,862
Just had first listen with the Sony Kimber cable.

Put the same smile on my face listening to DSD as I experienced with Mojo/Hugo2.

Other initial impressions are enhanced, precise bass with great impact, clearer mids and highs plus more air and wider sound stage and separation than via SE.

The Kimber cable sounds great with my SE846's not noticing excessive bass. Didn't realise how thick the cable would be, but super comfy around the ear with no stupid memory wires.

Must sound amazing once it's burned-in.

Volume level I use without High Gain is only around 50-65 dependant on environment I'm in and track variations.
whats the model number of the sony kimber cable ?

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #2,004 of 12,862
Get it direct from Amazon Japan. Duties/VAT/P&P all paid upfront and still only cost £59 which is cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. Its over £70 with risk of duty via AudioJack. Only took 3 days to arrive via DHL from Japan once Amazon shipped. Its excellent quality/design too.

Completed my rig now. iPhone 5SE is smaller/lighter but no neat cable solution with having to use the CCK adapter.

The Z5 compact is also identical size plus advantage of using UAPP. Case makes it totally practical to link with the phone. My Sony Kimble balanced is due supposedly in next 10 minutes. Spent all day on a van around local area !!

Thanks for all your help. So how do I go about ordering from Amazon Japan? Yes it's a stupid question. I have an Amazon UK account but can't find the case? Do I need to go to Amazon japan site and order direct ? Sorry for stoopid question. It's annoying I have the player and bot the case although I've noticed a couple of people on here have the case and no player yet ha ha

Oct 26, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #2,005 of 12,862
Thanks for all your help. So how do I go about ordering from Amazon Japan? Yes it's a stupid question. I have an Amazon UK account but can't find the case? Do I need to go to Amazon japan site and order direct ? Sorry for stoopid question. It's annoying I have the player and bot the case although I've noticed a couple of people on here have the case and no player yet ha ha

Go to www.amazon.co.jp change language to English at bottom of page and create a new account. Can be same email/password as your Amazon UK one.

Oct 26, 2017 at 6:05 PM Post #2,009 of 12,862
Thanks, ZX300 arrived on monday unfortunately i wont get my hands on it for another 3 weeks when i return home ,,, this cable looks ideal for me Shure se535's
\

They also do a cheaper one that doesn't have Kimber cable.

Kimber price new to UK is ~ £180 while standard one is ~ £100. Code for standard one is nearly same. MUC-M12NB1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back