Sony NW-ZX300
Oct 18, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #1,396 of 12,862
If HK Sony has delayed shipment, then AJ will also delay delivery for HK stock.

I'm just wondering why amazon JP hasn't shipped mine out, i't not like Sony Japan is shortage in stock.
How do you know for certain? It might be that Sony HK ships in larger quantities at a time and thus delays shipping to reach a certain quantity. While AJ might ship as smaller companies do: daily from as soon as stock is there.
It could also be that Sony prioritizes third party retailers instead of their own distribution channel.
I just hope this is the case, I fear my enthusiasm might fade if it takes that long lol

Oct 18, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #1,397 of 12,862
How do you know for certain? It might be that Sony HK ships in larger quantities at a time and thus delays shipping to reach a certain quantity. While AJ might ship as smaller companies do: daily from as soon as stock is there.
It could also be that Sony prioritizes third party retailers instead of their own distribution channel.
I just hope this is the case, I fear my enthusiasm might fade if it takes that long lol
Aj told me that they are probably not affected by this and Sony told them that stock will arrive on 27 of october

Oct 18, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #1,398 of 12,862

Mine might fade too, what sucks is they tie up your PayPal money while you're waiting 3 weeks to get your item. If amazon japan took PayPal I might consider cancelling and ordering the Japanese one and doing the hack.

The US one that was supposed to be here the 17th from B&H photo isn't in stock either. So mise well stick it out a while and hope AJ gets them fairly quick. Also I see you can't add the zx300 to your cart on AJ right now, looks like we just made it under the gun!

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #1,400 of 12,862
Also AccessoryJack told me that they only got a few of the ZX300 genuine cases and screen protectors left and If someone needs one they should order rather soon since they only have so much stock left.

Also for anyone wondering about anything:
-AccessoryJack will fulfill any warranty claims them self and you have to ship it too them.
-Sony Germany for example works flawlessly so If you are from Germany just write a mail to Sony Germany or your region, often they have no problems with you ordering from places like accessoryjack, I had to replace a pair of Sony XBA-N3 some weeks ago and I had no problem with them and I told them I ordered them there.
-Free shipping is rather slow and you probably wanna buy express shipping
-I ordered there like 5 times already and never had a problem with anything, everything was brand new, sealed and without any damage. Both the items and the box were undamaged.
-About import fee, since they sent the package as a gift and with a value of 20€, it will probably have no import fees. But sometime it does happen that the customs try to charge you something, just tell them its a gift and you are probably alright. But be aware this isnt legal I think.
-If you have any problems sent them a email they usually answer in less than 24 hours and the guy doing the support is really nice.
Also some might think that I write this because they paid me or anything, but I do this just because I am so impressed by there service. Some people try to tell false things about some stores and I just wanna clear things up a bit.
AccessoryJack is definitely a legit and great store with cool people and a great service!

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #1,401 of 12,862
Also AccessoryJack told me that they only got a few of the ZX300 genuine cases and screen protectors left and If someone needs one they should order rather soon since they only have so much stock left.

-AccessoryJack will fulfill any warranty claims them self and you have to ship it too them.
-Sony Germany for example works flawlessly so If you are from Germany just write a mail to Sony Germany or your region, often they have no problems with you ordering from places like accessoryjack, I had to replace a pair of Sony XBA-N3 some weeks ago and I had no problem with them and I told them I ordered them there.
-I ordered there like 5 times already and never had a problem with anything, everything was brand new, sealed and without any damage. Both the items and the box were undamaged.
-About import fee, since they sent the package as a gift and with a value of 20€, it will probably have no import fees. But sometime it does happen that the customs try to charge you something, just tell them its a gift and you are probably alright. But be aware this isnt legal I think.
-If you have any problems sent them a email they usually answer in less than 24 hours and the guy doing the support is really nice.
Also some might think that I write this because they paid me or anything, but I do this just because I am so impressed by there service. Some people try to tell false things about some stores and I just wanna clear things up a bit.
AccessoryJack is definitely a legit and great store with cool people and a great service!

I ordered 2 things with standard shipping, ( case- mdr1a ) but I'm not in a hurry because I will have them before my zx300 comes. Thanks for the info, I just recently tried aliexpress and was very pleased with their services, I usually stick to amazon or local....but obviously you can't always get what you want from those sources.

Oct 18, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #1,402 of 12,862
I ordered 2 things with standard shipping, ( case- mdr1a ) but I'm not in a hurry because I will have them before my zx300 comes. Thanks for the info, I just recently tried aliexpress and was very pleased with their services, I usually stick to amazon or local....but obviously you can't always get what you want from those sources.

Actually the case had free shipping and I assume that's standard shipping. Sorry I didn't hit the edit button :frowning2:

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #1,403 of 12,862

If lost in shipping will inaccurate value mean that you may not get full insurance cover or is that an issue for the seller?

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #1,405 of 12,862
If lost in shipping will inaccurate value mean you may not full insurance cover or that an issue for the seller?
Shipping damage or something similiar is covered by accessoryjack. If something goes missing or it comes damaged sent them a mail and they will figure it out with you. If only the box is damaged, they will not replace anything. Only if the item itself is damaged in someway

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #1,406 of 12,862
Mine might fade too, what sucks is they tie up your PayPal money while you're waiting 3 weeks to get your item. If amazon japan took PayPal I might consider cancelling and ordering the Japanese one and doing the hack.

The US one that was supposed to be here the 17th from B&H photo isn't in stock either. So mise well stick it out a while and hope AJ gets them fairly quick. Also I see you can't add the zx300 to your cart on AJ right now, looks like we just made it under the gun!
I saw that too, the black one is sold out. Lucky for us, we were just quick enough

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #1,407 of 12,862

It certainly seems so. I've asked about the ZX300 official case a week ago or so, and Johnny from AJ today remembered me and said he had the case in his hands and told me about the nice leather smell etc. The case inside is actually hard plastic for extra protection, and completely enclosed with fine leather.... The strap is leather too.

Oct 18, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #1,408 of 12,862
It certainly seems so. I've asked about the ZX300 official case a week ago or so, and Johnny from AJ today remembered me and said he had the case in his hands and told me about the nice leather smell etc. The case inside is actually hard plastic for extra protection, and completely enclosed with fine leather.... The strap is leather too.

Is the inside cover leather or microfiber that presses against the screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back