Sony NW-ZX300
Sep 6, 2018 at 1:21 AM Post #7,546 of 12,862
Going from 64GB to 128GB is pretty meaningless. I rather spend the money on a 512GB microSD card when it is available on amazon again. They should have increased it to 256GB instead.

Sep 6, 2018 at 1:39 AM Post #7,547 of 12,862
Going from 64GB to 128GB is pretty meaningless. I rather spend the money on a 512GB microSD card when it is available on amazon again. They should have increased it to 256GB instead.
I disagreed with you, if you are going this far, why not 1TB.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sep 6, 2018 at 2:27 AM Post #7,548 of 12,862
Maybe there will be some pretty colour options.
I was hoping there would be no temptation of a new dap to upgrade to - I can focus the funds on either their new iems or the Z7M2

Sep 6, 2018 at 6:08 AM Post #7,550 of 12,862
Maybe there will be some pretty colour options.
I was hoping there would be no temptation of a new dap to upgrade to - I can focus the funds on either their new iems or the Z7M2
Only Black, also the Z7m2 isn't really worth it. I tried it and while its like the same change they did with the 1A and 1Am2 its price tag doesn't seem to justify the quality. Also its not made in Japan like the original Z7.

Sep 6, 2018 at 6:20 AM Post #7,551 of 12,862
Only Black, also the Z7m2 isn't really worth it. I tried it and while its like the same change they did with the 1A and 1Am2 its price tag doesn't seem to justify the quality. Also its not made in Japan like the original Z7.
Even the M7 and M9 are made in Thailand, I was expecting it to be made in Japan
for the price they are selling it for.

Sep 6, 2018 at 7:57 AM Post #7,552 of 12,862
I disagreed with you, if you are going this far, why not 1TB.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
One day...one day. DAP makers should be able to include a 400gb of on board memory now though. 400GB Sandisk is less than $170 these days.

Sep 6, 2018 at 8:28 AM Post #7,553 of 12,862
One day...one day. DAP makers should be able to include a 400gb of on board memory now though. 400GB Sandisk is less than $170 these days.
Both my DAP only has 64GB, not even half the micro SD is used.

Sep 6, 2018 at 8:34 AM Post #7,554 of 12,862
Hello peeps!

I would like your opinion on something... I began to run out of space in the internal storage of my ZW300 (2.8Go left). So I got a micro SD card and transferred music files from the device's memory to the micro SD card AND made sure I deleted what I transferred in order to free some space on the device. However, when I check in the settings -> Unit information, it still shows 2.8Go free on the device memory and the SD card was loaded (which means the transfer went through).
I rebooted the device and rebuilt the database and still the same.
I should also mention that I formatted the memory card from the device when I first inserted it.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Sep 6, 2018 at 8:40 AM Post #7,555 of 12,862
Even the M7 and M9 are made in Thailand, I was expecting it to be made in Japan
for the price they are selling it for.

That's because Japan factory is going to be focusing on making the IER-Z1R which is their true precious baby.
It's also interesting that there's no launch date for the IER-Z1R which is the only fully Made in Japan device in their new audio product line up, either their capacity in Japan is really limited or they are running into production issues (which could be the case as many large scale natural disasters had wrecked havoc on Japan this year).

Sep 6, 2018 at 8:49 AM Post #7,556 of 12,862
That's because Japan factory is going to be focusing on making the IER-Z1R which is their true precious baby.
It's also interesting that there's no launch date for the IER-Z1R which is the only fully Made in Japan device in their new audio product line up, either their capacity in Japan is really limited or they are running into production issues (which could be the case as many large scale natural disasters had wrecked havoc on Japan this year).
Hong Kong is set to release around early November, I think Hong Kong will be first to release it as the press conferences was the country to announced it, I'm not sure if they are they same, it stated crafted in Japan.

Sep 6, 2018 at 8:54 AM Post #7,557 of 12,862
Hello peeps!

I would like your opinion on something... I began to run out of space in the internal storage of my ZW300 (2.8Go left). So I got a micro SD card and transferred music files from the device's memory to the micro SD card AND made sure I deleted what I transferred in order to free some space on the device. However, when I check in the settings -> Unit information, it still shows 2.8Go free on the device memory and the SD card was loaded (which means the transfer went through).
I should also mention that I formatted the memory card from the device when I first inserted it.
Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Did you empty the recycle bin, with the unit attached to the computer? Normally, space is not freed until it is emptied. Has fooled me more than once

Sep 6, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #7,559 of 12,862
Hello peeps!

Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Do you happen to use a Mac? If so, deleting something from your storage won't completely delete it. Try using a cleaner program to remove trash from the target memory. I use CleanMyMac X to make sure trash bins on all storages are cleared after transferring or deleting music.

Sep 6, 2018 at 9:18 AM Post #7,560 of 12,862
Do you happen to use a Mac? If so, deleting something from your storage won't completely delete it. Try using a cleaner program to remove trash from the target memory. I use CleanMyMac X to make sure trash bins on all storages are cleared after transferring or deleting music.
Yes I use a Mac. I will try the software.
Thank you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back