Sony NW-ZX300
Jan 4, 2018 at 9:14 AM Post #3,617 of 12,862
what was the total cost.

Jan 4, 2018 at 9:17 AM Post #3,618 of 12,862
Here it is
Let me know if you want a close up pic lol

it is pudding, Balanced pudding....are those ares ii's? we are practically the same hahaha , but man 70 volume on H gain?
20180104_220033.jpg

Jan 4, 2018 at 9:35 AM Post #3,620 of 12,862
Yes I am using Ares II. Volume depends on the track so sometimes I can go as high as 90 on high gain lol. Minimum is around 50.

For the Musashino label full armor case, I am using that one. The TG is good and feels nice.

Jan 4, 2018 at 9:40 AM Post #3,621 of 12,862
On the ZX300 nothing beats the good old matt PET protector.

Jan 4, 2018 at 10:10 AM Post #3,622 of 12,862
That's why I'm still considering, USD 94for the yellow case, item and shipping cost alone, but we don't have custom fee.

That's not bad, I paid 90 dollars for the official case, which I really like, even superuser1's case with customs fees that's not bad. I say spend, spend, spend! It's good for the economy, and you can't take it with you:) And yellow would be rad!

Honestly at home I don't even use the case, unless I have it in my pocket or in my vehicle. Lying on it's back on the table well it's not like the rubber will get scratched.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2018 at 10:01 PM Post #3,625 of 12,862
Was just playing out of the zx300 via BT to my ifi Nano iOne and it does pair well and sound great with floor standing speakers.

Jan 4, 2018 at 10:04 PM Post #3,626 of 12,862
Just curious if it's a problem with my unit or if it's normal, that the magnet do affect the unit slightly.
Review of the case on amazon.co.jp...

The magnet of the lid of the case seems to adversely affect the screen operation of the main unit. When opening and closing the lid of the case with the screen being displayed the screen is affected by the magnet It moves without permission. Even if you are listening to a song, I will fly to the next song without permission and I can not listen to it properly. Although it is not affected if the screen is in the off state, even if the off time is set when closing the lid with the screen on Regardless of the screen being displayed, it malfunctions arbitrarily without permission.

Jan 4, 2018 at 10:15 PM Post #3,627 of 12,862
Review of the case on amazon.co.jp...

The magnet of the lid of the case seems to adversely affect the screen operation of the main unit. When opening and closing the lid of the case with the screen being displayed the screen is affected by the magnet It moves without permission. Even if you are listening to a song, I will fly to the next song without permission and I can not listen to it properly. Although it is not affected if the screen is in the off state, even if the off time is set when closing the lid with the screen on Regardless of the screen being displayed, it malfunctions arbitrarily without permission.
Thanks, so it seems like it's a design problem with the Zx300, and I don't know why sony hasn't noticed it, or do they, but just keeping quiet.

Jan 4, 2018 at 10:48 PM Post #3,628 of 12,862
I am just a little glad i didn't spend on the official case. Thanks Sony malaysia for being a poop and not carrying it in your store :D

Jan 5, 2018 at 12:26 AM Post #3,629 of 12,862
I just received the DAP and like it so far. Too early to provide a detailed comparison with the ZX100. I purchased a screen protector from Amazon and it was pretty bad. Please avoid the below protector. Once installed, it looks dirty, kind of like if the glue of the protective film received too much heat. I tried using a hard card to smoothen it out but the plastic was already stained with the glue.

Lamshaw Screen Protector.

Have anyone purchased a good screen protector? If so, which one have you liked the best? Would the tempered gland protectors work with this DAP without interfering with the touchscreen?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back