SONY NW-ZX2
May 30, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #5,641 of 14,773
Since they just enabled Wi-Fi support on Android Wear 5.1.1 update recently, there could be something neat that's done from a smartwatch

http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/19/8627535/android-wear-update-with-wi-fi-emoji-g-watch

I still miss those days when portable MD remote control was so cool back then

8seA2lG.jpg

lmFjxh0.jpg

May 30, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #5,644 of 14,773
so when will this zx100 be released , i know there is no info out but whats your guess

May 30, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #5,647 of 14,773
Don't know if this is the right place here ...

In the 90th I had a DAT-Recorder and in combination with very good AKG microphones I could record some nice concerts. Today I miss something like this.

Please Sony, if you read here, build in a record function in the next generation of walkman!

May 30, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #5,648 of 14,773
Don't know if this is the right place here ...

In the 90th I had a DAT-Recorder and in combination with very good AKG microphones I could record some nice concerts. Today I miss something like this.

Please Sony, if you read here, build in a record function in the next generation of walkman!

Wrong usage and wrong product line.  Sony has a separate line of professional grade flash memory recorders so there's no way they would overlap the two.

http://www.sony.jp/ic-recorder/lineup/pcm.html

May 30, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #5,649 of 14,773
May 30, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #5,650 of 14,773
  Buy the kaizer k10  for zx2,buy the cayin n6 for ie800,sell dx90 and say goodbye to headfi for a couple of years.

Thanks Caruryn. That is likely all the encouragement that I need. Those K10's are what I really have my eye on, but I wanted to hear from another (someone in addition to Rochlin, at the very least to back up his opinion), so THANKS!

This process will take awhile, probably a couple months, but I will be sure to report on my findings, to confirm for others in a similar position to me; folks need to know!!

I'll remember your advice for the Cayin N6. I've seen the name mentioned previously, but have never looked at that player before, but it looks nice, and is good to know it plays well with the ie800's. At this point I could probably sell the DX90 for $150, as it's been on quite a few adventures...but who knows. I really like the DX90 for what it is, don't regret picking that one up at all. But you're right about saying goodbye to headfi, at least in terms of throwing cash around. We're supposed to be buying a house! (Oops, priorities. Who cares about a house if you don't have your personal audio set up to your satisfaction?).

May 30, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #5,651 of 14,773

Thanks Caruryn. That is likely all the encouragement that I need. Those K10's are what I really have my eye on, but I really needed to hear from another (someone in addition to Rochlin, at the very least to back up his opinion), so THANKS! Somehow I'd missed that they also have 'Kaizer' in their name...

This process will take awhile, probably a couple months, but I will be sure to report on my findings, to confirm for others in a similar position to me; folks need to know!!

I'll remember your advice for the Cayin N6. I've seen the name mentioned previously, but have never looked at that player before, but it looks nice, and is good to know it plays well with the ie800's. At this point I could probably sell the DX90 for $150, as it's been on quite a few adventures...but who knows. I really like the DX90 for what it is, don't regret picking that one up at all. But you're right about saying goodbye to headfi, at least in terms of throwing cash around. We're supposed to be buying a house! (Oops, priorities. Who cares about a house if you don't have your personal audio set up to your satisfaction?).

The k10 is based on many respected headfiers here and around the web.As for Cayin n6 it's like dx90 on steroids,it's all you're gonna need.It does what ibasso does only better and on a grander scale,especially with the latest fw.With ie800 the pairing is pack your bags,say bye bye to headfi unless you want to spend $3000 or more for an iem that sounds like a headfone(allegedly).Psychotic highs,lifelike,crystal clear  mids,3d soundstage and some of the best bass responses found in an iem and a dap pair.

But let's get back to zx100..i mean zx2.

May 30, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #5,652 of 14,773
  The k10 is based on many respected headfiers here and around the web.As for Cayin n6 it's like dx90 on steroids,it's all you're gonna need.It does what ibasso does only better and on a grander scale,especially with the latest fw.With ie800 the pairing is pack your bags,say bye bye to headfi unless you want to spend $3000 or more for an iem that sounds like a headfone(allegedly).Psychotic highs,lifelike,crystal clear  mids,3d soundstage and some of the best bass responses found in an iem and a dap pair.

But let's get back to zx100..i mean zx2.

i can not understand why u recommend him getting the n6 instead of the zx2

isnt the zx2 superior to n6

May 30, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #5,654 of 14,773
  I recommend him get the cayin n6 for ie800 and the k10 for zx2.It's all about the synergy.As for what is superior on technical terms that is certainly not conclusive.

so why not zx2 for ie800 whats the problem with that synergy that u recommend him to buy n6 for

May 30, 2015 at 2:27 PM Post #5,655 of 14,773
Because the synergy with n6 is amazing and it has a stronger amp.He can ask users here who have the ie800 about their opinion but from reading the thread not all were ecstatic with the pairing.I think based on my experience with sony daps the zx2 works best with high end armature iems like se846,k10 e.t.c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back