SONY NW-ZX2
Oct 19, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #8,386 of 14,773
http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a1z5f.7632060.0.0&id=45034655500

it is pity that there is no english version like on Aliexpress...

Oct 19, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #8,388 of 14,773
Only issue is it will result in a long cable. Good for home/transport use though especially to desktop dacs

Oct 19, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #8,389 of 14,773
Oct 19, 2015 at 10:00 AM Post #8,390 of 14,773
  If sony decides to release a ZX200... hope it is Sans-android, touchscreen like the x1060, same supercapaitor stuff that caims stepping the output power of class-D amps to 3x... let's see what sony has to woo us.... ZX100 is a great start for sans-android test-bed.

Uff Damn right now it has HOT TREBLE..... Harpsichord never sounded so ANALITYCAL, all the mechanism from the plectrum mechanisch frictoning, plectra clicking the strings (plucking err i emant plucking them), sharp transients when the pluck phase reelases the string .... nip.click.nip.clik.nip.click aarrrrgghhhh Oh Harpsichord I love you so much as I love my boyfriend but damn ZX100 calm your trebles now :)

Harpsichord has various makers: France, Felmish, German, Italian, English Kirckman famous cembalo :)) and there is a special one with gut-strings called lute-harpsichord

Right now the french, italian, flemish and english  variants are too shrill on my burn-in zx100... I don't have that much only two CDs one for Lute-Harpsichord Works and Goldberg Variations Pïerre Hantai on a copy of a  Mietke, most of my music is on the other cembalos... the shapier ones sigh....

EDIT: is insane again.. SQ xhanged out of nothing to muddy unclear soundstage skewed to the left....  wish i could reach final burn-in in abck to the future speeds
biggrin.gif

Cannot wistand the zx100 sharp tongue right now had to swap MDR-1R to XBA-A3  much better Harpsichord is tolerable right now on the A3, still the nip-click,nip-click sound of the plectrum but those sharp transients of the pluck releasing the strings smoothed by warmer A3

You may want to post these in the ZX100 thread.. I think your message will be lost in ZX2 thread .. 

Oct 19, 2015 at 12:37 PM Post #8,392 of 14,773
Oct 19, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #8,393 of 14,773
Oct 19, 2015 at 12:41 PM Post #8,394 of 14,773
  C'mon guys.  Can't we all get along?

dear joe , life is not a fairy tale , and getting along in here (and out there) means correcting people when they say dumb/stupid things

unless this is a (mexican?) soap opera , in which case yeah everything is awesome 
rolleyes.gif

cheers

Oct 19, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #8,395 of 14,773
Αhhh,just clicked on that mojo thread and approaching 80 pg in 5-6 days,a lot of guys here are in that thread,Whitigir is caving in and buying one even though he said he wouldn't lol,and i'm over at moon audio having an ethical dilemma:black dragon trrs,silver dragon trrs or mojo for improvement in sound?Ηaven't had that much lingering doubt since last Thursday when i couldn't decide the colour of the tie for court
mad.gif

Oct 19, 2015 at 2:46 PM Post #8,396 of 14,773
Αhhh,just clicked on that mojo thread and approaching 80 pg in 5-6 days,a lot of guys here are in that thread,Whitigir is caving in and buying one even though he said he wouldn't lol,and i'm over at moon audio having an ethical dilemma:black dragon trrs,silver dragon trrs or mojo for improvement in sound?Ηaven't had that much lingering doubt since last Thursday when i couldn't decide the colour of the tie for court:mad: .

Buy my Silver Dragon at roughly half the price.

Oct 19, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #8,398 of 14,773
While the mojo is very tempting, but i already rode the cavalli liquid carbon train for the same price,

I enjoy the zx2 as a standalone, i got the LC for headphones.

Nothing is available here in egypt for trying out, but the LC has been praised very much at rmaf.

if anyone tried it here with zx2, and can give any thoughts it would be great !!

Oct 19, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #8,400 of 14,773
Αhhh,just clicked on that mojo thread and approaching 80 pg in 5-6 days,a lot of guys here are in that thread,Whitigir is caving in and buying one even though he said he wouldn't lol,and i'm over at moon audio having an ethical dilemma:black dragon trrs,silver dragon trrs or mojo for improvement in sound?Ηaven't had that much lingering doubt since last Thursday when i couldn't decide the colour of the tie for court:mad: .

I will let you know how well the ZX2 can pair with the MoJo :D. I am not buying one yet, but will have a chance to try it out soon.

When talking about movie, and YouTube streaming, I don't think ZX2 is that great because of small screen size and lower resolutions which will not have quality audio when streaming in lower resolution from those internet services. This is the sole reason why I am very much interested in an "Audiophile grade smartphone". My LG V10 will be here in a couple days. I will make sure to detail everything about audio related, even to fare it against ZX2.

When the Mojo is here for audition (couple weeks), I will make sure to pair it to the phones and to the ZX2 with a throughout impressions and review as well.

In the mean while, don't forget to "disable the sound enhancement app" and use "TRRS connection" to get the best out of your ZX2 quality :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back