SONY NW-ZX2
Jan 25, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #10,382 of 14,755
I've always wondered, what's the deal with your multiple purchases, group buy with friends or what? You're not a dealer, as I know
they're normally for family. My mum is into audio she has her own speaker set up, customs and multiple headphones.
My brother has his own set up too and some customs.
You get the picture. Ha!

Wow! How does that sound compare to zx2 ? In balanced mode ? Is it worth it ?
The ZX2 when compared to the DP-X1 and the AK380 sounds very etched and unnatural.

Jan 25, 2016 at 4:20 PM Post #10,386 of 14,755
Jan 25, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #10,389 of 14,755
Thanks for the very quick reply, I'll download it when I get a bit more time later. Sorry but is there anything else that is needed to know? Or do I just simply put this url in and purchase it on my laptop, then put into my nw-zx2 or something along those lines? Just don't wanna throw questions on here all the time:joy:

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #10,390 of 14,755
Thanks for the very quick reply, I'll download it when I get a bit more time later. Sorry but is there anything else that is needed to know? Or do I just simply put this url in and purchase it on my laptop, then put into my nw-zx2 or something along those lines? Just don't wanna throw questions on here all the time:joy:

Turn on wifi, setting to allow unknown source, put in url, download, can purchase license key through Google place

Jan 25, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #10,394 of 14,755
The late reply is because I've been playing with this bad boy, crazy on how it unveils some of the zx2 potential. It's amazing on some albums but not so much on others ( the others are ones which I find to lack a bit of life ) but with a bit of toying I'm sure I can get the right balance. Thanks for your help Whitigir

Jan 25, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #10,395 of 14,755
The late reply is because I've been playing with this bad boy, crazy on how it unveils some of the zx2 potential. It's amazing on some albums but not so much on others ( the others are ones which I find to lack a bit of life ) but with a bit of toying I'm sure I can get the right balance. Thanks for your help Whitigir

Glad to help :) enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back