Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Sep 29, 2012 at 3:14 PM Post #2,161 of 4,539

Had to upload this myself, they're kinda obscure. Beautiful orchestral intro. Just mixed a tad too loud...

Sep 29, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #2,162 of 4,539
珱花≠Invocation を 歌ってみた by 周平 (Japanese metal by the way)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6bdZ0M0_Qw

It's not just that I really like the song, its when the person playing on the piano just goes insane on it.

Another from the same artist. The drumming and piano is what this guy is all about.
【GUMI×初音ミク】 愛戀=Temptation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80QHmP4hETQ

Sep 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #2,163 of 4,539
Quote:
珱花≠Invocation を 歌ってみた by 周平 (Japanese metal by the way)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6bdZ0M0_Qw

It's not just that I really like the song, its when the person playing on the piano just goes insane on it.
Another from the same artist. The drumming and piano is what this guy is all about.
【GUMI×初音ミク】 愛戀=Temptation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80QHmP4hETQ

Oooh, on the topic of japanese metal...

403 Forbiddena: All songs. The mixes... aren't perfect, but if you can get past it they're really quite good.

Sep 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM Post #2,164 of 4,539
Album: Nostril
Artist: Igorrr
Genre: No ******** clue.

Every single song on this album is incredibly well recorded and mastered. Igorrr takes so many different genres of music and smashes them together. Thrash Electro, Death Metal, Breakcore, classical, Operatic, and even bluegrass at one point. All of it (somehow) works together to produce some of the strongest eargasm's I've ever had.

One note: any recording artifacts you hear are faked. In other words, they're on purpose. It adds to the chaotic nature of the sound.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYFUKYEAH
This is exactly the type of music I've been looking for, for a while now. Haven't heard an album like this since Defragmentation: Self Construct.
Got anymore like this?

Sep 29, 2012 at 5:09 PM Post #2,165 of 4,539
Quote:
Quote:
Album: Nostril
Artist: Igorrr
Genre: No ******** clue.

Every single song on this album is incredibly well recorded and mastered. Igorrr takes so many different genres of music and smashes them together. Thrash Electro, Death Metal, Breakcore, classical, Operatic, and even bluegrass at one point. All of it (somehow) works together to produce some of the strongest eargasm's I've ever had.

One note: any recording artifacts you hear are faked. In other words, they're on purpose. It adds to the chaotic nature of the sound.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYFUKYEAH
This is exactly the type of music I've been looking for, for a while now. Haven't heard an album like this since Defragmentation: Self Construct.
Got anymore like this?

Igorrr has more albums too. Moisissure and Poisson Soluble are the two I found on a youtube search. Nostril is my favorite though, you might not be as satisfied with the others ;p

Another artist to check out is Nero's Day at Disneyland.

Sep 30, 2012 at 10:04 AM Post #2,166 of 4,539
Quote:

+9001

Sep 30, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #2,167 of 4,539
Cassandra Wilson: Almost Twelve. The kick and snare drum at the beginning of this track are just sick!! The rest of the album is expertly recorded and a great listen also.

Sep 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #2,168 of 4,539
Bonnie Raitt's new album "Slipstream" is fantastic. Between Bonnie's silky voice and the interplay between her slide guitar and two other lead guitarists, gives me chills every time. My favorite is the jam on "Split Decision."

Sep 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #2,170 of 4,539
Ultrasone Pro 900 crank that mid-bass into my skull...

Then when your done massaging my ear canal punch me in the face...yay!

Sep 30, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #2,172 of 4,539
Porcupine Tree - Buying New Soul
Porcupine Tree - Russian On Ice
Devin Townsend - Deadhead
Devin Townsend - Truth
Steven Wilson - Harmony Korine
Amplifier - The Octopus
Oceansize - Women Who Love Men Who Love Drugs
World's End Girlfriend - Give Me Shadow, Put On My Crown

Sep 30, 2012 at 11:17 PM Post #2,174 of 4,539
Quote:
I do not know if anyone has brought this one up.But I like dianne kralls live in paris cd.It is apretty decent sounding live recording.

I have never seen a case where "Decent sounding" and "Live Recording" were usable in the same sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back