Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Jun 19, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #1,756 of 4,538
Quote:

Okay, then I'll have to give it a listen. I will start in the order you suggest. Warming up MOG!!

Lol you made it sound like if MOG was a tube amp or something haha! That's exactly what I have in mind when I get home from Uni - The day is done, Warming up AMP!!!

Jun 20, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #1,757 of 4,538

You have to hear that
basshead.gif

Jun 21, 2012 at 2:18 AM Post #1,759 of 4,538
Coldplay - Princess of China if you like to stress the sound spectrum, it has about any frequency I can imagine all at the same time.

Foster the people - Houdini if you like vocals with awesome drums and treble peaks (also got some punchy bass in it).

Super8 & Tab - My Enemy (feat Julie Thompson) great piece of progressive trance, mellow yet punchy and has vocals, great for when you use dynamic drivers (because of the deep bass). (spectrum peaks even more compared to Coldplay - Princess of China)

ATB feat. Cristina Soto - Twisted Love (distant earthvocal version) Cristina Soto's voice 5mm from your ear drums is pretty amazing, add some synth and beats from ATB with it and well... figure it out yourself :)

and... Daft Punk - Derezzed (Remixed By The Glitch Mob) just because it sounds so insane...

Jun 21, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #1,760 of 4,538
What Else Is There? (Trentemøller Remix) by Röyksopp
Angel by Massive Attack
Summit by Skrillex feat. Ellie Goulding
On The Wing by Owl City
Another Part of Me by Michael Jackson
Walking Away (Space Age Mix) by Information Society
Usually by The Trash Can Sinatras

Jun 21, 2012 at 9:54 AM Post #1,762 of 4,538
Any godly music for electric guitars? ThosE that would make you stand up, play the air guitar and embrace yourself songs?

Like sometimes I feel like screaming by deep purple kind of songs recorded live haha.

Jun 22, 2012 at 10:40 AM Post #1,764 of 4,538
Blues Travelor-25 is very well mastered and recorded and a must if you don't have a collection of their cd's. Nice hard hitting bass line and you gotta love the harmonica!!

Jun 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #1,766 of 4,538
Porcupine tree - Halo (from Anesthetize blu-ray with the 5.1 soundtrack). INCREDIBLE sound from the drums in the intro.

Any godly music for electric guitars? ThosE that would make you stand up, play the air guitar and embrace yourself songs?
Like sometimes I feel like screaming by deep purple kind of songs recorded live haha.

The last solo at the end of Octavarium (Dream Theater) always makes me play the air guitar!

Jun 24, 2012 at 6:01 AM Post #1,769 of 4,538
Hi everyone,

I'm new here.

I suggest you some albums:   ON EVERY STREET - DIRE STRAITS

BACK IN BLACK - AC\DC

MORPH THE CAT - DONALD FAGEN

TIME OUT - DAVE BRUBECK

STEP - PAT COIL

LIVE AT BBC - DIRE STRAITS

Greatings from Italy
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread