Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Aug 4, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #3,887 of 4,538

Aug 12, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #3,888 of 4,538
on the flip side, this may be one of the worst songs to ever test your new headphones or speakers.

while one of my favorite bands, this is not an easy song to "listen" to"

Nine Inch Nails - Wish   (the distortion is toned way down in the video as opposed to the CD version)

Warning - NSFW (lyrics)

Aug 18, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #3,889 of 4,538
EyuiOL-8ff.jpg
Akwpa-Skj2.jpg
  on the flip side, this may be one of the worst songs to ever test your new headphones or speakers.

Nine Inch Nails - Wish   (the distortion is toned way down in the video as opposed to the CD version)

Warning - NSFW (lyrics)

Made me think of this one as well

Sep 4, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #3,890 of 4,538
And now for something completely different.

Sounds absolutely crazy on HD800's, just so you know.
wink.gif

Covers are fun. These two are extra fun. Having fun is important.
wink.gif

Sep 6, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #3,891 of 4,538

Warning - NSFW (lyrics)

reminds me of this song.

Sep 8, 2015 at 10:22 AM Post #3,893 of 4,538
If anyone is into funk and has slave's debut at 24/192 - their hit "Slide" does this thing in the beginning where the bass and kick drum ghost notes seem to quickly pan left and right before settling back in the middle, done in tempo with the song, and it's makes my hair stand on end.

it's amazing, one of those things that i only hear on a good player with high resolution. i have that song on vinyl, on CD, on MP3, and have played it on probably 30 systems over the years and never heard that. but each time i play it at 24/192 on the ponoplayer it makes me bristle with excitement. 

the movement of the air is so much more accurate with high res rendered properly. when on speakers you feel it in the air pressure of the room. when on headphones you nearly lose your balance.

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:20 PM Post #3,895 of 4,538

http://www.hdtracks.com/audiophile-picks/bartok-concerto-for-orchestra-music-for-strings-percussion-celesta-hungarian-sketches

Oct 7, 2015 at 7:50 AM Post #3,896 of 4,538
Joe Satriani's Goodbye Supernova has killer bass and is extremely great to listen to in my HD650!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back