Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Dec 18, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #3,706 of 4,538

Keb' Mo' — "Soon As I Get Paid"

The production values are utterly flawless, so far as I can tell, and the song itself is just too much fun.

Dec 18, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #3,708 of 4,538
  Indeed it is!
bigsmile_face.gif

One of the first songs I listen to when I get new headphones or audio equipment. Really well done! (much prefer it to the original TBH)

Exactly what I said when I first heard it. I was on my way to work listening to triple J as I normally do every morning and this came on. It blew my mind. Definitely better than the original.

Dec 18, 2014 at 2:59 AM Post #3,710 of 4,538
  Mmm, like a version is definitely my favourite thing happening on the radio for ages. Here's hoping the next one is a good one!

I'm waiting for this years CD to come out so I can get it in lossless.

Dec 18, 2014 at 4:21 AM Post #3,711 of 4,538
Well it wasn't on the one that released recently (number 10: https://shop.abc.net.au/products/triple-j-like-a-version-10) so we're (I'm definitely getting it too!) gonna have to wait till next year some time to get it I guess... Bit of a bummer...

Dec 18, 2014 at 5:56 AM Post #3,712 of 4,538
Dec 18, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #3,713 of 4,538

Dec 18, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #3,714 of 4,538
I know I am replying to an old post concerning an older Spoon album but do listen to the track 'Knock, Knock, Knock' from their latest "They Want my Soul". CD. All of the tracks are great but this one is exceedingly well recorded with an amazing bass line. There is a reason this album is ending up on most critics best of 2014 lists.

Dave

Dec 22, 2014 at 9:19 AM Post #3,716 of 4,538
Any gamers/RPG fans/Final Fantasy fans should check this out. I have very fond memories of Final Fantasy VI, and I was nearly moved to tears. Beautifully shot video as well.

EDIT: for the original higher quality video here is the link- http://rspoplay.com/#DcYk7tk9fdSiKvNw_aykcw

Jan 2, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #3,718 of 4,538
I have the HD595 form Sennheiser, and my question is about songs well produced -every kind of music- that makes me fell that i buy a very good headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

whith clear mids and hights, and deep bass.

complete albums too of course.

i asked for that composition or album that you say to yourself wow, i like this sound as heaven
smily_headphones1.gif

I have a good amp and a good euipement -onkyo- this is no problem.

Any suggestion, i like too orchestral influences and piano and violin compositions.

thanks.
Cdbaby.com/johnkimbler
The Last War album is a beautiful orchestral soundscape that brings you on a suspencful and emotional journey similar to the gains and losses of war its targeted at high end head phones due to a lack of compressed mastering which allows the instruments and songs to sound more realistic in the volune differences from quiter to louder sections the link i put is where it can be sampled and purchased!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back