Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
May 13, 2013 at 7:34 PM Post #2,866 of 4,538
+1 Al Marconi! Absolutely beautiful on LCD2.2s. Don't forget Esperanto and Monument.
Might also recommend Emancipator. Some stunning compositions which sound just
awesome on Audeze phones. Or prolly any cans for that matter...

Thanks for the recommendation Cmmtrd! I'll give them a listen right away. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

May 13, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #2,867 of 4,538
Emancipator is also quite the beat producer for those of us that enjoy underground rap or hip-hop/nu-jazz:
Can't wait to give it a listen! I'm not big on hip hop, but if Al's behind it I'm sure I'll love it! :)

May 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM Post #2,868 of 4,538
Quote:
+1 Al Marconi! Absolutely beautiful on LCD2.2s. Don't forget Esperanto and Monument.

Yes, especially "Safe on the steep Cliffs" is amazing on LCD-2's
beerchug.gif

Cool! Now I'm even more excited to check it out. :)

May 13, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #2,869 of 4,538
Yep better allow at least an hour+ if you will listen to any one of those selections as you will end up being there a while! Best to sit back in a comfy chair and close the eyes and just really listen. It is really a meditative experience. I just always look forward to holding the LCD phones and putting them on and hearing the first notes start feeding through and there I am just carried away -again- it's kind of my escape from everything seems like I am trying to do this every day now... This whole headphone thing has just gone way further than I thought it ever would.

May 15, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #2,870 of 4,538
Quote:

No doubt, listening to him right now with my LCD's... Great for some relaxation after putting the kids down for a nap. 

Much needed stress reliever lol 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

May 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #2,871 of 4,538
Arrow 3G on second bass boost and 3rd gain setting with my LCD 2.2's or D5000's at any volume with this song right here and its just bass magic... 

https://soundcloud.com/abigailpress/dan-egdell-feat-abigail-press

Enjoy

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

May 16, 2013 at 8:36 AM Post #2,872 of 4,538
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OfBcjyxKY

May 16, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #2,873 of 4,538
Quote:
Yep better allow at least an hour+ if you will listen to any one of those selections as you will end up being there a while! Best to sit back in a comfy chair and close the eyes and just really listen. It is really a meditative experience. I just always look forward to holding the LCD phones and putting them on and hearing the first notes start feeding through and there I am just carried away -again- it's kind of my escape from everything seems like I am trying to do this every day now... This whole headphone thing has just gone way further than I thought it ever would.

My thoughts exactly commtrd!, time just fly away very quickly.

Talk about relaxing music..this is a favorite of mine, very good recording. "Papillion - Acoustic Alchemy"

May 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM Post #2,874 of 4,538

Haven't even checked the Youtube version, but...("Soft Parade" first German CD press) Foobar > Matrix CUBE > Matrix M-Stage > HD650s

It's the first time in a long time I've "rewound" 3 times in a row...
smily_headphones1.gif

May 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #2,876 of 4,538
Emancipator are one of my favourite artists. I didn't think Dusk to Dawn was all that good though.

May 20, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #2,877 of 4,538
Warning: There's some nudity at 3:00 for ~30 seconds

Ewwwww old lady bits... Interesting song tho! Thanks for sharing

Thanks,

D

May 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #2,878 of 4,538
Daughter (If you Leave) - Amsterdam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back