Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
May 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #2,881 of 4,538
I can't say i was much of a fan of daft punk, but i've actually enjoyed their new album, "Random Access Memories" a lot! All the songs are very well recorded, and it sounds great!
Edit: Just found this cover of get lucky, and it sounds amazing! Here's the youtube video:

May 28, 2013 at 2:34 AM Post #2,890 of 4,538
Quote:
I can't say i was much of a fan of daft punk, but i've actually enjoyed their new album, "Random Access Memories" a lot! All the songs are very well recorded, and it sounds great!
Edit: Just found this cover of get lucky, and it sounds amazing! Here's the youtube video:

I <3 their new album! Everything sounds so good...or maybe it's bcos it's the first time I ripped a CD into an LAC...
L3000.gif

May 28, 2013 at 7:06 AM Post #2,893 of 4,538
It's a heart on its side... "Love" :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

May 29, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #2,894 of 4,538
Quote:
What does  "<3"  imply?

what's google, precious?

To contribute, pretty much any drop by Two Fingers (Amon Tobin) is absolutely filthy in two channel or headphones.  It's not music for most people, as it's not a passive listen at all.  but  with its phase and time-domain tricks, he rewards listeners with a roller coaster ride, especially on high-end systems.  This first 12 seconds of this track, Sweden, alone are enough to make my stomach start to flip.  Now do that through an entire album.  Ooftah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back