Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Apr 25, 2013 at 8:04 AM Post #2,836 of 4,539
Quote:

emma hewitt!! 
beerchug.gif

Apr 27, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #2,838 of 4,539
Quote:
So I'd just finished watching Oblivion in the cinema and as the credits rolled and the title music played, all I thought was, I bet this would sound brilliant on my HD 650. Show's you where my priorities are doesn't it?

Those female vocals! 
beyersmile.png

I haven't watched the movie yet, but when I read the soundtrack was composed by m83 I listened to it immediately and I loved the main theme. 

Apr 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #2,839 of 4,539
Commtrd I've searched the usual sites for the hi-res downloads of Al Marconi's albums, but I'm not having much success. Can you share the link/site? Thx, and thx again for the recommendation.....I'm loving his music.

Apr 30, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #2,840 of 4,539

Quote:
Commtrd I've searched the usual sites for the hi-res downloads of Al Marconi's albums, but I'm not having much success. Can you share the link/site? Thx, and thx again for the recommendation.....I'm loving his music.

http://www.youtube.com/user/smoothflamenco

Here is another link to the you tube Al Marconi channel and the link to purchase his music is on there as well. I can literally listen to this music for hours on end. I was surprised that no one else had commented on it... Some of the most beautifully executed compositions I have ever had the pleasure to listen to. And of course on the LCD2.2 phones just exquisite!

Apr 30, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #2,842 of 4,539
Quote:
Quote:
So I'd just finished watching Oblivion in the cinema and as the credits rolled and the title music played, all I thought was, I bet this would sound brilliant on my HD 650. Show's you where my priorities are doesn't it?

Those female vocals! 
beyersmile.png

I haven't watched the movie yet, but when I read the soundtrack was composed by m83 I listened to it immediately and I loved the main theme. 

Picking up the soundtrack right now, thanks for posting that.

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Apr 30, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #2,843 of 4,539

Quote:
^^ Nice!! Listening to Insomnia on MOG right now...

Sweet! I had to buy all four albums just really love this music. But then acoustic / flamenco / Spanish guitar has always been my number one genre even from back in my [much] younger days when I was heavy into rock/metal. I guess all the travel into deep Mexico and central America going surfing broadened my horizons...

May 1, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #2,845 of 4,539
Yup, I listened to Insomnia on MOG today too while at work.....phenomenal music. Thanks again for bringing this artist to our attention.....it's definitely getting a lot of play on my mobile and desktop devices.

May 1, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #2,846 of 4,539
May 3, 2013 at 6:18 AM Post #2,847 of 4,539
oh I forgot to post this.

Actually my first live jazz performance. Was honestly, really really amazing... I must recommend that everyone who claims to be an audiophile go to a live performance, preferably something like this where you can really listen to the music in a quiet atmosphere. Music should sound like this, all the time. 

Edit: sorry Im that guy that takes pictures during performances but I had to get atleast one decent shot of the group.

May 3, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #2,849 of 4,539
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR0utPbi1Zk[/VIDEO]

Some old house acid music from a mythic club in Belgium closed for drug abusing in 1990 :D

May 4, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #2,850 of 4,539
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg33afwD8Vc[/VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back