So Who’s Been to Jail?
May 25, 2009 at 10:49 PM Post #122 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been to jail and made love there many times and it was wonderful!

Yeah, I've always been curious if those "forced love sessions" are as common as movies make them out to be. Probably, huh, since it shows dominance.
confused_face.gif

May 26, 2009 at 1:16 AM Post #123 of 157
I got fingerprinted in a police station once... of course that's because my boss paid them to and they got sent to the DoD so I could do my job.

May 26, 2009 at 2:13 AM Post #125 of 157
Yeah, I was in the joint (the big house) once.

My friend and I were playing our interpretation of George Thorogood's "Who Do You Love" on his front lawn (me on guitar, and him on his huge drums set, gongs included).
At first we were going to get away with just an EPA ticket for "Noise Pollution", but my friend got pissed off with the way the fuzz was throwing his drum set in the paddy wagon, mouthed off to the cops, and they hauled us in.

It was on the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving weekend and we were lucky enough to get into the last group to go in front of the Judge in night court.
If we didn't make the cut, we would have spent a nice 4 day weekend in Queens Central, with the possibility of enjoying a weekend visit to Riker's Island. We got an ROR and dealt with it 6 months later.
Thrown out and sealed.

Phew!

May 26, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #126 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I've always been curious if those "forced love sessions" are as common as movies make them out to be. Probably, huh, since it shows dominance.
confused_face.gif

They're consensual more often than you'd think.

May 26, 2009 at 6:43 PM Post #132 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're consensual more often than you'd think.

Yeah.. I'm afraid of Jail bait myself.. Young girls today look much older, then when I was growing up..

May 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #133 of 157
Many years ago: while in the US Marine Corps OTC at Quantico, I decked a superior officer. Spent 45 days in the brig and then was given a choice: either stay in the brig for another five months or volunteer for the Recons. I chose the latter and the rest is history.

May 27, 2009 at 4:46 AM Post #134 of 157
1 in 31 adults in the US are in the justice system - prison, probation, or out on bail. Slightly over 1 in 100 adults are in prison, with about 55% being there on non-violent drug offenses. We have 5% of the world's population but 25% of the world's inmate population. Yup, we don't have the best economy, the best health care, highest living standards, or the highest educational standards, but we do have the highest military spending and the highest prison population. Guess we know where our priorities lie!

I'm reading through some of the accounts and I'm simply horrified that more people aren't horrified as to what passes for some of the offenses that have landed head-fi'ers in jail. It's psychotic. It makes no sense, except that it makes perfect sense, when you're thinking about it from a population control standpoint. Fear rules the day.

Bah, I'm getting political again. Must be the wine. I'll stop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ya, once... just for one night. It was about 8 years ago, for beating a man severely. He was lucky to have lived. He rather deserved it, I must say, but then again so did she (although thankfully I didn't touch her). It's a long story and one which is probably best not to tell in detail in a public space.

Suffice it to say, I had no idea of how strong I could be in such a dire circumstance, nor did I have any sense of what I was even doing. It's all a blur, but now I can understand how a mother can pick up the back end of a pickup truck to free her child from under the wheel. Only it was another man's face that took the toll of my adenaline rush.

There was absolutely no way to stop it and that's the scariest part. For about 30 seconds I was a complete machine, lightning quick, thunderously forceful, and utterly out of control. It was, but wasn't, me (if you know what I mean). Then the moment you realize what just happened you feel instant remorse. A lot of us are closer to that edge than we would like to admit.

I know exactly what you mean. I've felt this blinding, berserker rage before and I really don't want to get into details.

I've had to find ways of dealing with anger management, and so far martial arts help. Getting through the pain of certain types of Qi Gong, doing forms for hours on end, doing pain tolerance and endurance exercises, it all ends up and bit by bit you start seeing benefits in self-control. Then your anger becomes a lot more productive, and is a force that you can harness and use rather than something that takes you over completely and blindly drives you out of control.

May 27, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #135 of 157
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. But I got distracted when somebody Tweeted me this joke about Grey's Anatomy, and when I turned back to look it was over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back