So Who’s Been to Jail?
Apr 13, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #151 of 157
My friend spent one night in the slammer back when i was a sophomore in college for mouthing off to an officer. He decided to be cute and tried to start a conversation with a male officer, he asked how he was doing and was ignored, he then replied i guess officers don't talk nowadays. The officer then turned around ask him to blow into the breathalyzer, he was sober so of course he blew 0.00. The officer then talked to his partner and then said they were going to take him in for disturbing the peace, of course my friend went to court for it and won. Not sure what happened to that officer though. Anyways the next day when he got out, he told me it was the worst experience he ever had, and he never wanted to step one foot back into that horrid place ever again. He never talks to cops now.

Apr 13, 2010 at 9:59 PM Post #152 of 157
1 day for a dui. It wasnt even held at a jail. We had to check in at 7:00 at 1 of the county's rabbit exhibit building and was released the next morning. We sat around and watch a stack of dvds on a tv and played games all day. It wouldnt bother me normally but knowing that you cant leave if you decide to do something else or get bored kinda sucked.

Apr 13, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #153 of 157
My friend and I were hauled off to jail when I was 21 for playing "Who Do you Love" on his front lawn (Drums and guitar). At first they gave us EPA noise pollution ticket, but my friend was wasted, mouthed off to the officers and they hauled us in, drum set, guitar and amp in trunk and got processed in Queens County Cort House.
The problem was that it was at night and the night before Thanksgiving Thursday, and we missed the last night court, so we spent 4 unbearable days in lockup. Doing #2 in front if the boyz was fun, Tried to hold it in for as long as possible.
Ended up doing 15 hours of community service at the Queens Botanical Gardes, planting flowers (could have been worse) and my case was sealed.

All a part of my memories of youth, that made me what I what I am today.

Funny thing is my current wife (ex now) was a State Parole Officer and could have pulled me out on my own recognisance, but she told the judge to "let me rot in jail. She shortly became my ex-wife
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2010 at 8:58 PM Post #156 of 157
this one time, my brother was accused of murder and was sent to the chair.
so i planned this breakout plan and tatoo'd it on my body.
i staged a bank robbery and got sent to my brothers prison.
long story short, we broke out with a few other buddies.

Apr 15, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #157 of 157
Quote:

Originally Posted by guyx1992 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this one time, my brother was accused of murder and was sent to the chair.
so i planned this breakout plan and tatoo'd it on my body.
i staged a bank robbery and got sent to my brothers prison.
long story short, we broke out with a few other buddies.

This would be a better story if you met a cute female doctor in the process

Users who are viewing this thread

Back