Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)
Jun 26, 2013 at 4:01 AM Post #1,337 of 3,218
Quote:
I never heard of Louis Vuitton having a sale before. They just destroy/burn their products if it dont sell and out of season.

They have seasonal sales for their clothing line but not on luggage and bag, obviously..........Their store on Canton Road, in Hong Kong, probably does a US$1 million worth of business each and everyday
size]

Back to 846...supposedly being released in Hong Kong second week of July at around US$1,000.......
size]
 Very much looking forward to it!!!

Jun 26, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #1,338 of 3,218
Quote:
Awesome. Too bad about the new SE5s being inferior to the old ones, I'm listening to an old set and they are very nice, everything AstralStorm said they were.

A_J made some explanation regarding to this discussion in Hidition NT6 Pro thread. Basicly, there is nothing changed about SE5 way reference and both both early and late purchases have the same SQ. I would recommend you to read it mate, it can be helpful for everybody.

Jun 26, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #1,343 of 3,218
That would be a short argument at my house, because if I start calling her a b****, she would remain calm, grab her suitcase and leave...

Not if you say it juuuuuuuust right. Context and intonation is everything.

Jun 26, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #1,344 of 3,218
Quote:
Did you get a set of SE5 ? What is this based on ? Only Tupac attested to this and only by a minor margin.

I'm listening to AS's set and I get a perfect seal (although it looks odd, so don't expect an in-ear picture). I heard Tupac hear it was different enough to sell the new set, maybe it's as you say.

Jun 26, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #1,345 of 3,218
Back to 846...supposedly being released in Hong Kong second week of July at around US$1,000....... Very much looking forward to it!!!

Duh!! I'll be at Taipei second and third week of July and would missed that! G you should get a pair for me in case I'm really out of town and if they have any introductory offer!

Jun 26, 2013 at 2:24 PM Post #1,347 of 3,218
Quote:
I bought my wife a pair of SE3 when I got my SE5 and she is like: they sound nice. Many people would kill for a pair of SE3...

Anyways she can accept any expense from my part, what she will not accept is me talking about it everyday. Like last night I was like : "This a-hole on headfi said this iem sounded like that blablabla" and she was like "Look at my face, do I look like a give a screw" ?

Hilarious!!  Wive's around the world, including mine, are the same!  Mine says, "Just don't get something you don't need".  What?  Guess I don't need any of it, so I never know how to respond to that!
confused.gif

Jun 26, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #1,348 of 3,218
I divorced my two wives because they were geeks — fully into gadgets and pretty nerdy stuff. I've always been more into fashion, good taste and all things Hello-magazine (yes, rather classy, if I may add), and that's why I adore my K3003s. I still am a pretty good-looking, though admittedly rather shallow, dude.

Jun 26, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #1,349 of 3,218
I just love the stock stereo in my car. It is a pioneer. Lacking clarity when the windows are down. THAT is the only downfall. Cost me more than USD 1000 just to get to hear than stereo. What do you guys think? Should I rob a bank while listening to rock or jazz? Is this real life? Maybe because the world's supply of oil is diminishing? I woke up this morning to feed my pet cat and then I realized i didn't have any pets. I just walk out and start looking for something which I barely remember what I was looking at. I thought to myself maybe I should listen to it. All hope is lost when I open up my eyes and the alarm clock that I bought yesterday froze. The battery which was Duracell's was the battery that would keep going and going. Arriving at McDonald, I ordered a Chicken McDuluxe. It was delicious and the crunch I heard made me felt sleepy. I went straight to the toilet. I am using SE535 to isolated the nasty bladder noise coming from below. Isolation is great. Better than any CIEM. I really hope that I wasted your time reading this. Can't wait to use SE846 so that I can listen to the car stereo mentioned earlier no more. 

Jun 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM Post #1,350 of 3,218
Quote:
I divorced my two wives because they were geeks — fully into gadgets and pretty nerdy stuff. I've always been more into fashion, good taste and all things Hello-magazine (yes, rather classy, if I may add), and that's why I adore my K3003s. I still am a pretty good-looking, though admittedly rather shallow, dude.

wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back