Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)
Jun 26, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #1,321 of 3,218
As a young adult I have a question. If your wives constantly complain regarding your purchases of audio products, how do your wives justify their spending on bags and shoes that seem to have exorbitant price tags that only seem to rise up and up exponentially depending on the brand logo?

You assume women are rational and need to justify their actions logically. If my wife and past girlfriends are a proper measure you are sorely mistaken.

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #1,322 of 3,218
Quote:
As a young adult I have a question. If your wives constantly complain regarding your purchases of audio products, how do your wives justify their spending on bags and shoes that seem to have exorbitant price tags that only seem to rise up and up exponentially depending on the brand logo?

My wife doesn't. But to answer you question, people in a relationship ( women and men equally) are never fully rational. How boring it would otherwise. You need some irrationality for a good argument :)

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:29 AM Post #1,323 of 3,218
^^^

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #1,324 of 3,218
Quote:

It is so much easier to get 60%-70% off on Coach and Louis Vitton than Shure and UE

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #1,325 of 3,218
Quote:
My wife doesn't. But to answer you question, people in a relationship ( women and men equally) are never fully rational. How boring it would otherwise. You need some irrationality for a good argument :)

Exactly! Kevin Hart tells it best:

I assume it's ok to talk about this, since this thread is hopelessly off-topic at this point.

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #1,328 of 3,218
Quote:
I never heard of Louis Vuitton having a sale before. They just destroy/burn their products if it dont sell and out of season.

People often complain about high end audio ripping people off. I think it pales in comparison to brand named clothes.... Even if it LV have a 80% sale it's still 80 times over priced.

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #1,329 of 3,218
Quote:

Exactly! Kevin Hart tells it best:

I assume it's ok to talk about this, since this thread is hopelessly off-topic at this point.

That would be a short argument at my house, because if I start calling her a b****, she would remain calm, grab her suitcase and leave...

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #1,330 of 3,218
Quote:
I never heard of Louis Vuitton having a sale before. They just destroy/burn their products if it dont sell and out of season.

There are distributors and wholesalers - you need to know who to play golf with.

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #1,331 of 3,218
Quote:
I guess I am lucky that my girlfriend is a musician who enjoys hi-fi :)

I bought my wife a pair of SE3 when I got my SE5 and she is like: they sound nice. Many people would kill for a pair of SE3...

Anyways she can accept any expense from my part, what she will not accept is me talking about it everyday. Like last night I was like : "This a-hole on headfi said this iem sounded like that blablabla" and she was like "Look at my face, do I look like a give a screw" ?

Jun 26, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #1,333 of 3,218
I bought my wife a pair of SE3 when I got my SE5 and she is like: they sound nice. Many people would kill for a pair of SE3...

Anyways she can accept any expense from my part, what she will not accept is me talking about it everyday. Like last night I was like : "This a-hole on headfi said this iem sounded like that blablabla" and she was like "Look at my face, do I look like a give a screw" ?

She seems somewhat terrifying.....

Jun 26, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #1,334 of 3,218
sorry for newbie question but im blown away by all the diffrent IEMS/CIEMS out there!!  When you say SE5s and SE3s....these are just short for Shure se535 and se315??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back