Shure SE846: A New In-Ear Flagship From Shure. Finally! (Impressions p26-28)
Aug 31, 2013 at 10:26 AM Post #1,996 of 3,218
I can tell it to you JELT, but I cannot comprehend it for you. You wrote words not mine, "There must be a standard for music." Those are YOUR words, demonstrating to all that you are unable to comprehend what I wrote, which is "Live music is the standard." There is no standard for music. Music IS, the standard.

Signed - TROLL

Dear Troll,

Your response to me never answered my question which is where is the standard in Rock or Progeasive music? In your arrogance, you assume all music comes from jazz clubs and concert halls. Rock and progressive have NO live stardard to measure.

Unfortunately you are wrong. I have been to over 60 rock and progressive rock concerts so please do not preach to me about live music.

Aug 31, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #1,998 of 3,218
I can tell it to you JELT, but I cannot comprehend it for you. You wrote words not mine, "There must be a standard for music." Those are YOUR words, demonstrating to all that you are 1. a very angry young man, and 2. you are unable to comprehend what I wrote, which is "Live music is the standard." There is no standard for music. Music IS, the standard.

Signed - TROLL

Lol and so "live music is the standard", nothing falsifiable and nothing measurable about that statement.

As a famous troll once said, "I can tell it to you, but I cannot comprehend it for you", and so I rest my case. Gg.

It's been one entertaining evening... I wonder if the mods will clean this up!

Aug 31, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #2,001 of 3,218
@AGB100
I did not see your post, so I am not offended.

I apologise if my credibility is low due to my small range of gear I own. Just trying to share my thoughts.

Myap,

You have nothing to apologize for, you shared your honest impressions and noted your derth of equipment. I, as well, do not have an extensive amount of audio equipment but try to compare with what I do have. You are far better than some here who make comparisons to equipment they obviously have never owned or listened to for any length of time.

Aug 31, 2013 at 10:58 AM Post #2,002 of 3,218
@AGB100
I did not see your post, so I am not offended.

I apologise if my credibility is low due to my small range of gear I own. Just trying to share my thoughts.

Myap,

You have nothing to apologize for, you shared your honest impressions and noted your derth of equipment. I, as well, do not have an extensive amount of audio equipment but try to compare with what I do have. You are far better than some here who make comparisons to equipment they obviously have never owned or listened to for any length of time.

Thanks for that. But I do think comparisons will help a lot of people and will try to make some during a headfi meet here in my country next Saturday.

Aug 31, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #2,003 of 3,218
Quote:
if u like the sound of 535..i would say YES, definitely !

And if you don't like the 535, like me; YES, definitely 
wink.gif

I am impressed with the 846, but never liked the 535's.

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Aug 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #2,005 of 3,218
And you have. A certain member has been banned from this thread.

Meanwhile, (trying to bring this back _ON_ topic) I can't recall seeing an unboxing of the SE846. As such if I've missed it, I apologise. Otherwise, here's mine. Hopefully it does cover some of the questions asked here (such as does it come with two cables, etc) :-

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM Post #2,006 of 3,218
Thanks for that. But I do think comparisons will help a lot of people and will try to make some during a headfi meet here in my country next Saturday.

Bear in mind though meet conditions are not the best for proper listening. That being said what you've done is not a bad idea... Go for a signature you like, that happens to be the top of the line :) you'll be happy for a long time...

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #2,007 of 3,218
Quote:
And you have. A certain member has been banned from this thread.

Meanwhile, (trying to bring this back _ON_ topic) I can't recall seeing an unboxing of the SE846. As such if I've missed it, I apologise. Otherwise, here's mine. Hopefully it does cover some of the questions asked here (such as does it come with two cables, etc) :-

Congratulations AnakChan!!!

Fabulous, I have always maintained that the SE846 will be one of the better purchases for the year, after my brief time with them. They are rather special!

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #2,009 of 3,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't recall seeing an unboxing of the SE846. As such if I've missed it, I apologise...

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYdP8VM2d8w

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #2,010 of 3,218
BTW, the SE846's packaging and accessories look almost as good as those of Final Audio Design's Piano Forte IX & FI-BA-SS packaging and accessories. Some Japanese companies sure know how to impress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back