Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread
Nov 3, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #3,860 of 4,022
Try taking the tip off and place the earpiece into a bowl of uncooked rice. Leave it 24 hrs. Be sure it is completely covered/buried. I believe there is a filter too, I would remove that too.

I've had my 535's for around two weeks and there is moisture in my right earpeice. I didn't hear any notable sound difference. What should I do.

Nov 7, 2016 at 10:24 AM Post #3,862 of 4,022
Try taking the tip off and place the earpiece into a bowl of uncooked rice. Leave it 24 hrs. Be sure it is completely covered/buried. I believe there is a filter too, I would remove that too.

Thank you so much! It worked.  
beyersmile.png

Nov 7, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #3,863 of 4,022
Am I the only one who really loves the stock cable of the SE535. They seem very solid and durable to me and I also really like the weight of it. My only problem with it is that it is too long for general regular use. If I were to buy a replacement cable, do you guys think it is worth it to buy the shorter Shure original cable which comes with the SE846 or should i get a third party cable. Could anyone recommend me any? My budget is around 100 dollars. And has anyone tried Spinfits with Shures?

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #3,864 of 4,022
  Am I the only one who really loves the stock cable of the SE535. They seem very solid and durable to me and I also really like the weight of it. My only problem with it is that it is too long for general regular use. If I were to buy a replacement cable, do you guys think it is worth it to buy the shorter Shure original cable which comes with the SE846 or should i get a third party cable. Could anyone recommend me any? My budget is around 100 dollars. And has anyone tried Spinfits with Shures?

take a look at Linum cable BAX

Nov 7, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #3,866 of 4,022

Make your own. I plan to. Come over to the DIY cable thread for beverages and advice.

Nov 8, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #3,868 of 4,022
  im new here. may you please link me to the DIY cable thread you mentioned?

Sorry, how rude of me: http://www.head-fi.org/t/676402/diy-cable-questions-and-comments-thread
:)

Nov 10, 2016 at 7:23 AM Post #3,869 of 4,022
As I sold my se535 before I got the Knowles dampers if anyone is interested I'll be giving them away in a week or so. Have 1 pair of each: orange, green, grey, red, white and yellow.
Still don't know if ill give them all to 1 person or 1 per person, depends on how much trouble ill have with shipping them and the potential cost. I'll let you know when the time comes.

Nov 10, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #3,870 of 4,022
As I sold my se535 before I got the Knowles dampers if anyone is interested I'll be giving them away in a week or so. Have 1 pair of each: orange, green, grey, red, white and yellow.
Still don't know if ill give them all to 1 person or 1 per person, depends on how much trouble ill have with shipping them and the potential cost. I'll let you know when the time comes.

Im interested in your offer since my dampers are already broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back