Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jul 25, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #14,281 of 41,285
Quote:

Yesssss you do... 
evil_smiley.gif
do it now! My Sansui G-22000 & Pioneer SX-D7000 is due out the shop this weekend after a bit of cleaning up inside. 
wink.gif

Looking forward to your impressions bud, its been a long wait for you :) 

Jul 25, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #14,286 of 41,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looking forward to your impressions bud, its been a long wait for you :) 

Whoa! Your avi saw me take a step back 
biggrin.gif
 for a hot second (understatement). Sadly, my rig will be in storage potentially for another 4-6 weeks while I look for a place. Will be limited to iPod (Din-connector) > RCA > AUX. Something is better than nuthin'. 
rolleyes.gif

Jul 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #14,287 of 41,285
Quote:

Whoa! Your avi saw me take a step back 
biggrin.gif
 for a hot second (understatement). Sadly, my rig will be in storage potentially for another 4-6 weeks while I look for a place. Will be limited to iPod (Din-connector) > RCA > AUX. Something is better than nuthin'. 
rolleyes.gif

haha I luuuv Ms Perry :wink:

That sucks, hope you get settled soon.  As long as you have music then something is defo better than nothing! 

Jul 25, 2013 at 2:57 PM Post #14,288 of 41,285
Quote:

haha I luuuv Ms Perry :wink:

That sucks, hope you get settled soon.  As long as you have music then something is defo better than nothing! 

Uh-oh! Sorry, 
redface.gif
 I didn't recognize her. I'm a Glass is half-full kinda cat. And very appreciative of what I have even if I formerly had more or can never get more in the first place. So, when I leash up my iPod to the Sansui G-22000 next week, it may look strange but will do nothing to hold back my pleasure in the moment. 
wink.gif

Shoot! I just realized I packed away my Sik-ram connector for the iPod Out. It's bad enough we often keep buying the same music in different formats. And now I have to buy a duplicate product that will only get used for a month. 
rolleyes.gif

Jul 25, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #14,289 of 41,285
Quote:

Uh-oh! Sorry, 
redface.gif
 I didn't recognize her. I'm a Glass is half-full kinda cat. And very appreciative of what I have even if I formerly had more or can never get more in the first place. So, when I leash up my iPod to the Sansui G-22000 next week, it may look strange but will do nothing to hold back my pleasure in the moment. 
wink.gif

Shoot! I just realized I packed away my Sik-ram connector for the iPod Out. It's bad enough we often keep buying the same music in different formats. And now I have to buy a duplicate product that will only get used for a month. 
rolleyes.gif

Aww man! haha, hold on in there. I'm loving your positivity! Also, there's worse sources then ipods believe me. 

beerchug.gif

Jul 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #14,291 of 41,285
Temporary bedroom rig. 160gb iPod Classic > Pure i20 > Stax SRM 007T > Stax 507

Jul 25, 2013 at 7:11 PM Post #14,292 of 41,285
Quote:
I love looking at these kind of threads hahaha, able to find a lot of really cool setups :)  Here's my rig 

lol i used to have those same speakers! 

Jul 25, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #14,293 of 41,285
I'll have some sweet pictures tomorrow! I'm getting the Soloist SL and LCD-3 from the Burson Loaner program.

Jul 26, 2013 at 4:48 PM Post #14,294 of 41,285
Quote:
I'll have some sweet pictures tomorrow! I'm getting the Soloist SL and LCD-3 from the Burson Loaner program.

Aww yeah. They sound absolutely fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back