Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jul 21, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #14,251 of 41,102
New Daccod+Classic feeding AH-D7000s.

Jul 21, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #14,252 of 41,102
That's a super sexy wall clock. Nice!

Also, do you know what model those window blinds are? 
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #14,254 of 41,102
Lol.  Thinking about a new desk, but everything I've been looking at is terribly expensive to the point where I'm not ready to invest it yet without moving to a more permanent place.  So...

Do you guys have any simple, and cheaper recommendations for getting my desk(top) cleaned up.  Simple stands, shelves.  I'm open to recommendations 
redface.gif
.  Here is a pic (re-using it, but I want to improve the organization here 
tongue_smile.gif
).

I have cleaned up the left side a 'bit' with a pencil case, but still want something a little more classy looking.  Maybe a sturdy shelf that extends across the width of the desk?  That's something I may be able to manage myself, though.

Jul 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #14,256 of 41,102
Quote:

Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)

I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...

It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
tongue.gif

But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.

What headphone stand is that?

Jul 22, 2013 at 2:39 AM Post #14,260 of 41,102
Jul 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #14,262 of 41,102
Quote:
That's a super sexy wall clock. Nice!

Also, do you know what model those window blinds are? 
biggrin.gif

I like analog (vintage writswatches, etc.)--they are classy in my opinion. I do have three atomic-radio receiving clocks upstairs.

The blinds are from Home Depot :)

Jul 22, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #14,265 of 41,102
Quote:
Hi !
Sound is warmer, with less treble and more low end frequencies. I vented the transducer with all holes open, but, it's really too much, so i only left two holes on each tranducer and covered others ...
Gidu

Awesome! thats what I was hoping to hear, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back