Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jun 24, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #13,876 of 41,096
Redid my space. Unfortunately, my old record player died, the left channel stopped working. The sound quality on it, honestly, is inferior to my junky old Sony, my first player. Temporarily I have the Sony hooked up. Ireally need a new record player. For now, that's not a priority, though. Anyway, here's what I did to my stereo music setup.

Some classic records I've been given/bought that are mostly unplayable or stuff I never listen to that is considered a classic, I put up on the wall with thumbtacks, in addition to some pretty awesome posters/lithos I've picked up at shows over the year, like the Tool one, the Pumpkins one and the NIN one in the the corner.

30dgm5c.jpg

Here's my whole desk:
2vj31g6.jpg

View from higher:
o5ykgo.jpg

The corner again:
oghs3d.jpg

Jun 24, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #13,880 of 41,096
Quote:

What model Sony is that TT? And... is that a '66 Goat 
tongue_smile.gif
on the shelf? 

A junky LX300. My old Kenwood is no longer with us, died yesterday. Going to buy a Pro-Ject soon. Saving up some cash. 

And, that'd be a '65.

Right under the card my fiancee made me a long time ago, haha. Very manly.

Jun 25, 2013 at 2:34 AM Post #13,888 of 41,096
Nope! (take a closer look)

Although not a bad guess considering it's me after all 
size]
 The cups are too small for a modern Fostex driver, but a vintage Fostex or Yamaha might work, hmm... 

Jun 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM Post #13,890 of 41,096
Well, more than just the decal. I swapped out the regular drivers for some 600 ohm heavies (from the kinda rare HD25-13-ii). 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back