Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 16, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #11,327 of 41,293
Keph is in China so his situation might not be relevant to US. It also depends if you will settle for a 100V Japan model or are willing to wait for a 120V US model (or 220V for China), which is what I assume you are doing.

Feb 16, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #11,329 of 41,293
That was the first amp I ever bought for headphones! Your post reminds me of the picture from back in the day of the hd201 plugged into a redwine setup. #roughingit at the casa 'de MT.

Feb 16, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #11,331 of 41,293
Don't worry, I posted it in the 'High End System' thread, too.

Quote:
Now that... that is a high end rig.
cool.gif

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #11,336 of 41,293
Quote:
Now that... that is a high end rig.
cool.gif

Maybe in Colorado at 10,000 ft!...
biggrin.gif

Hey at least MT can spin some vinyl on the awesome TT.

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #11,338 of 41,293
Never owned a Rega. Was considering the RP8 when I was looking at new ones but the Amadeus was just too nice to pass up.

The worst part is that the Downtowns have something wrong with the inline volume control as well, so they're not even proper. lol

Quote:

Didn't like your old Rega ones?

LOL the unforgettable E5, still have one somewhere.....should make a thread and say that you sold the Stax gear just for the Philips + E5...lol @ the reactions....

While that is true I'm basically just making sure I don't need to return any of these recent LP purchases due to pressing defects. 

Quote:
Maybe in Colorado at 10,000 ft!...
biggrin.gif

Hey at least MT can spin some vinyl on the awesome TT.

Haha. The golf ball and fishing line is a bit deceptive, but when you see one in person you understand. It's really a stunning piece of kit. I picked it because cueing something up on it is a friggin' dream compared to any other hollow arm table I used.

Quote:
Well **** me sideways

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #11,340 of 41,293
I owned a PL-518 and a Scout. They're gone and the Amadeus remains.

Though the RP1 is my favorite entry level recommendation though.

Quote:

Wait..I thought your old one's were the Rega's......or am I just thinking you sold everything off including your turntable and then bought an Amadeus? Man I be trippin'...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back