Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 14, 2013 at 5:03 AM Post #11,221 of 41,369
Quote:

He's not offending you. Look up patrick82 on headfi and google. His Body building posts still make me laugh

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one who has stumbled upon his BB posts hahaha... got to love the expression of that pen13 looking cable picture he posted on the thread he was asking for help on gaining mass. hhahahaha

Feb 14, 2013 at 8:08 AM Post #11,222 of 41,369
Quote:

The current (and very unfortunate) state of my gear at the moment. That is to say, NONE.

Waiting on delivery of my speakers, amp, and turntable. Oh, and speaker stands. 

At least I can look at all my vinyl... :frowning2:

Looks like your gear has an airy presentation...
wink.gif

Feb 14, 2013 at 9:31 AM Post #11,224 of 41,369
Feb 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #11,228 of 41,369
I feel there is something missing in the pictures of your stations and mancaves, there should also be a rating of your knobs :wink:. Hilarious stuff, someone feel like spicing your pictures up with a "knob review" :wink:?
http://www.youtube.com/user/KnobFeel

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #11,229 of 41,369
Quote:
There's no music in my life, this is no time to joke. It's srs.

Hold in there bud

They'll be worth it when they get there! And make sure even before you press play.. That you post pics!!

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #11,230 of 41,369
^ the picture will look better if they are playing music... 
cool.gif

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #11,231 of 41,369
Quote:
I feel there is something missing in the pictures of your stations and mancaves, there should also be a rating of your knobs
wink.gif
. Hilarious stuff, someone feel like spicing your pictures up with a "knob review"
wink.gif
?
http://www.youtube.com/user/KnobFeel

What... what did I just watch? 
size]

edit: although the Brennan one is funny...

Feb 14, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #11,233 of 41,369
Quote:

The current (and very unfortunate) state of my gear at the moment. That is to say, NONE.

Waiting on delivery of my speakers, amp, and turntable. Oh, and speaker stands. 

At least I can look at all my vinyl... :frowning2:

I like the rack you put together; size of each compartment. A bit blurry-eyed at this writing but, is that a single ensemble or three smaller cabinets placed together? I'm going to need something for the second half of the year, as SoundStageDirect has offered to be my valet.

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #11,234 of 41,369
Pft. Pushing play first, you don't see the music otherwise. Duh.

Quote:
Hold in there bud

They'll be worth it when they get there! And make sure even before you press play.. That you post pics!!

It's 3 2x2 expedits (Ikea) smashed together. This is temporary as when I move the TV will be in a totally different part of the house, I think, and the audio stuff will be in the rack I made. 

Quote:

I like the rack you put together; size of each compartment. A bit blurry-eyed at this writing but, is that a single ensemble or three smaller cabinets placed together? I'm going to need something for the second half of the year, as SoundStageDirect has offered to be my valet.

Got an update from my dealer today and it sounds like I might have another 2 damn weeks before it all gets here. This sucks. All these foreigners are killing my listening time. :D

Feb 14, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #11,235 of 41,369
Quote:

Got an update from my dealer today and it sounds like I might have another 2 damn weeks before it all gets here. This sucks. All these foreigners are killing my listening time. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back