Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 25, 2013 at 12:04 PM Post #10,622 of 41,293
Quote:
No to take this in thread in the wrong direction, but what does a plinth do?

They look cool thats for sure

Yeah that's pretty much it 
rolleyes.gif

Jan 25, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #10,624 of 41,293
Jan 25, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #10,625 of 41,293
No to take this in thread in the wrong direction, but what does a plinth do?

They look cool thats for sure, and I understand their use on a turntable, but under an Amp?

It depends on the kind of wood and the feet under it...with the right parts it can be used as a completely isolated kind of anti vibration stand..especially a tube amp would benefit from that and a cd mechanism :D

Jan 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #10,626 of 41,293
Quote:
It depends on the kind of wood and the feet under it...with the right parts it can be used as a completely isolated kind of anti vibration stand..especially a tube amp would benefit from that and a cd mechanism
biggrin.gif

Now you know I luv you hifimanrook. But what was actually humorous about the above post? The laughing emoticon?? I can't read into any kind of irony, dryness or deliberate buffoonery. It seems to be a very straight forward statement about the isolation of hifi components...?

biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #10,627 of 41,293
Now you know I luv you hifimanrook. But what was actually humorous about the above post? The laughing emoticon?? I can't read into any kind of irony, dryness or deliberate buffoonery. It seems to be a very straight forward statement about the isolation of hifi components...?

:D

Yeah i know..i use that emoticon to much. I will better my life,i promise :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back