Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Oct 16, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #9,151 of 41,293
Quote:
Thanks a lot dude. From what you're saying, looks like we have some common in term of taste with the HD 650. I'll think when the essence one is available at my country, I'll buy it. Right now I'm still using some china-made value class DAC/AMP (Topping D2, in case if you ask), and I'm still not pretty much impressed by how it sounds. The Topping D2 has made the HD 650 sounds more forward and energetic than how it normally does, but I'm still not getting the "wow" factor. I think I'll try this essense one. Thanks for the information by the way.
beerchug.gif

You're welcome :) I just found this thread on Asus Xonar Essence One on here. Seems like it has received some attention on the boards after all. Plowing through it right now.

Quote:
I just have to be that grammar Nazi :) Shouldn't that be "balanced" and not "balance" :) 

Not sure what you are referring to here, but if that was directed towards me and you plan on continuing proof reading my posts I'm afraid you just found yourself a full time job :D

Oct 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #9,152 of 41,293
I was talking about this :) 
Quote:
I Just finished my Balance B22/Buffalo Dac DYI project and here's some pictures :D

Oct 16, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #9,156 of 41,293
'The'Balance? Sounds like an awesome name for it!

Oct 16, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #9,161 of 41,293

1st day with the new Decware CSP2+! Source is an HP Elite PC with JRiver and .WAV lossless files running through an Audioquest Dragonfly to the CSP2+. Cables are Toxic Cables Silver Poisons connected to the Sennheiser HD650's....Sweeeeeet....
biggrin.gif

Oct 18, 2012 at 2:36 AM Post #9,164 of 41,293
Quote:

, my budget probably limits me to the Ikea route :

I love IKEA....got a new "couch" from them last year and love it!

Oct 18, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #9,165 of 41,293
Your white dog must not shed much...

If I bought a black couch it would be white in a week from my White German Shepherd
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back