Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jul 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #7,486 of 41,120
Quote:

lol.  I don't know I think the dirty window adds to the rugged industrial look of the K1000.  :wink:  However the peeping tom trying to get a look at his K1000's through the window might get a bit frustrated. 

LOL!!

Jul 27, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #7,487 of 41,120
What are some good mods for the SR80i's? I just bought them. I cant wait! Im getting two new pair of headphones in the next few weeks! The Grado SR80i and the Ultimate Ear TripleFi 10's. Can't wait. I've already used the UE TF10's but they are getting replaced for warranty. I will post a picture of my set up in a couple of weeks. 

Jul 27, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #7,488 of 41,120
What are some good mods for the SR80i's? I just bought them. I cant wait! Im getting two new pair of headphones in the next few weeks! The Grado SR80i and the Ultimate Ear TripleFi 10's. Can't wait. I've already used the UE TF10's but they are getting replaced for warranty. I will post a picture of my set up in a couple of weeks. 

Make friends with the recently deceased Grado modding thread (where I had my humble head-fi beginnings). Search SR60 Mod Part II.

Kojaku

Jul 28, 2012 at 2:18 AM Post #7,491 of 41,120
<no one bothered mentioning the B2's!>

Jul 28, 2012 at 3:46 AM Post #7,492 of 41,120
Quote:
Congrats for the K1000!
beerchug.gif

I'm searching for one too... is yours the bass heavy version?

No idea, it's 5K serial which is right around where they switched to B/L.

Quote:
What will you be driven those beasts with?

Pass Labs Aleph 3.  

What is that large tube beast underneath?

Check the link in my signature.

Quote:
Congrats!  Love the K1000, enjoy.
You know the K1000 and the Antelope silver do look nice together.  Very photogenic!

Your making me want to pull the trigger on that Z silver right this minute....*opens new browser to sweetwater / audiogon*

Quote:
Way to bring 'em home, sphinxvc!
beerchug.gif

Quote:

Three of my favorites, welcome to the KK club!

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Beautiful. How are they comparing to their 2 new brothers?

(incidentally, I can put you in touch with a good window cleaner... )

Lol.  The windows fit the neighborhood just fine, thank you.  

Quote:

Very nice P. You should keep all 3. That's a cool collection.

Thanks man.  That's the plan.  

Jul 28, 2012 at 9:39 AM Post #7,493 of 41,120
That's a very cool collection, made even better by the Pass Aleph 3.  Awesome.  I've wanted one of those for about 15 years or so.  Since they came out.  Nice!

Jul 28, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #7,499 of 41,120
Quote:

Current set up. I should be happy for a while. I still want see LCD2 or 3 in that picture though
biggrin.gif

Nice to be able to go between SS and Tubes!  Sweet setup..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back