Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jun 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM Post #6,602 of 41,132
A shot of Hifiman boxes...  
tongue.gif

Jun 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #6,603 of 41,132
Jun 8, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #6,604 of 41,132
Jun 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM Post #6,605 of 41,132
http://app.audiogon.com/listings/atomic-audio-labs-mac-platform-isolation-platform-free

There it is if anyone was wondering. Interesting. Any improvements over just the Mapleshade block? 
popcorn.gif

Jun 8, 2012 at 11:15 AM Post #6,608 of 41,132
Quote:
http://app.audiogon.com/listings/atomic-audio-labs-mac-platform-isolation-platform-free

There it is if anyone was wondering. Interesting. Any improvements over just the Mapleshade block? 
popcorn.gif

Thanks for the link. Just woke up to discover HF removed the pix. I got happy; splashed the pix across two other threads. 
rolleyes.gif
 I got a late start last night. Will be listening at length this evening into the night. Will return...

Update: The manufacturer omitted (accidentally) the tuning washers needed with the platform. Sent out to me immediately from New Mexico but may not reach me until Monday or Tuesday. There goes my entire weekend, one that would have provided the best free time for my evaluations. 
ph34r.gif

Jun 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #6,611 of 41,132
Quote:

Got it from a dealer in SoCal - True Audiophile. Can visit the mfg's website or audio dealers online. My system below:

Certainly looks nice. (Audio jewelry 
tongue.gif
)

With all the other stuff going on inside the Mini's case, the claims of "The sound is more focused, tightens up the bass, makes the mid-range and top end open way up. It simply makes the Mac Mini more musical." a little hard to swallow, though. 
redface.gif

Jun 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #6,613 of 41,132
Quote:
Quote:

Got it from a dealer in SoCal - True Audiophile. Can visit the mfg's website or audio dealers online. My system below:

Certainly looks nice. (Audio jewelry 
tongue.gif
)

With all the other stuff going on inside the Mini's case, the claims of "The sound is more focused, tightens up the bass, makes the mid-range and top end open way up. It simply makes the Mac Mini more musical." a little hard to swallow, though. 
redface.gif

I can't wait to put it through the paces. Waiting for the washers to arrive...

Jun 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #6,615 of 41,132

Users who are viewing this thread

Back