Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Apr 13, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #5,447 of 41,128

Quote:
No disrespect bro, but that's ghetto status.

Ghetto status that agrees with electromagnetic principles and is already implemented in lab components.

Apr 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #5,448 of 41,128

Bio-radiation and EMF have always had an adverse effect on the audio signal. Decal Industries of Japan has now fabricated the Bioregen 4 taking the known harmonic fields back to the way frequencies were when time first began in the solar system.

The Bioregen 4 takes a reading of both EMF and earth rays. Counter measures include an emission of the opposite EMF frequency and earth ray potentials. We are left with a pure signal operating endowment in real-time. At a price of $45,000 usd the Bioregen 4 makes the most of your amplification and signal transportation.

The isolated teledyne trans-ponds to a real-time logic signal creating a perfect, harmonically accurate listening area thus enhancing the sonic potential of your entire system. 

Apr 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM Post #5,451 of 41,128
Quote:
http://www.coconut-audio.com/
I'm just going to leave this here...

Looking at the entire website, the whole thing has got to be an elaborate prank... please. Ex.: "Designed for small components where only a single tower is needed (the component is placed on its side)." Balanced alright. 3 months build time for 3 rocks as feet, 1 month for each because they can't make them in parallel
rolleyes.gif

And as an experienced Photoshop user, I just have to be in awe of their product shots...

Either way, it's hilarious to me
biggrin.gif
I needed something funny today.

Apr 13, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #5,453 of 41,128
"Heaven's Gate has taken 10,000 hours to design using a collection of liquidity techniques we invented over the years. Everything that increases liquidity is in this product!"
$595 is actually a steal, considering it took them more than five years to develop, (assuming a 40-hour work week)

Apr 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM Post #5,454 of 41,128
"Heaven's Gate has taken 10,000 hours to design using a collection of liquidity techniques we invented over the years. Everything that increases liquidity is in this product!"
$595 is actually a steal, considering it took them more than five years to develop, (assuming a 40-hour work week)

The return policy is the best part, IMO.

Apr 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #5,455 of 41,128
I have no idea what your talking about. Look at this promo shot. A shark is EATING a planet! You know its a serious power cable when a shark is eating a planet. But what I really want to know is why that dolphin looks like its trying to hump my new cable. No way I'm paying 42,000 now that its "used."

Apr 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #5,456 of 41,128

Quote:

That's some clever subliminal messaging there.  What they really sell is strips of LSD in balls of clay or rolled up in the power cable, and they're showing you what some people see while on their product.

Apr 13, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #5,457 of 41,128
hahah! i was just about to say something along the lines of that.

looks like something i'd see when i'm tripping really hard.

Apr 13, 2012 at 8:29 PM Post #5,458 of 41,128

Quote:

markc8773 Doin' it Grand in the Southland!
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the support. For awhile there I thought I was being attacked by haters.
wink_face.gif

Yes I spent some good money on the amp/dac, transport, power conditioner, and various audio tweeks but I'm 100% happy with the way my setup sounds like and I wouldn't hesitate to make the same decision all over again. But to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back