Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jul 7, 2011 at 1:49 AM Post #1,547 of 41,118

Quote:

I Spy the Violectric V200 headphone amp, that i once reviewed
beerchug.gif

Jul 7, 2011 at 3:19 AM Post #1,548 of 41,118

Quote:
You definitely dont want THOSE EXACT 598s lol...as in the very one in this picture.  They are busted and being returned to sennheiser for replacement.  Yes, they are amazing and my absolute favorite set of the last 15 years sub $1000.  Its rattling and the bass is heavily distorted.  

I took a trip to awesome island and came back with it.  The locals on the island told me the legend of the most awesome headphones stand of all time, long did I trek into the wild, braving the elements and the wild beasts of old before the very ground shook before my rage, opening up and presenting me with this...ye' artists hand model with pliable fingers that is sold at pretty much any wood or crafts shop :p

someone posted a link to them online, but I can't recall where, its about $15 bucks :)

I have to get those! please give us more info!!!

Jul 7, 2011 at 3:23 AM Post #1,549 of 41,118

Quote:
Toobs!

Cans, from left to right: LCD-2, Symphones Magnums (The best Grado that Grado never made IMO), Stax SR-009, Smeggy's Fostex TP-50 "Thunderpants" and MB Quart QP-400s (below).

Amps: Cavalli Audio Stacker II (hand-built by dBel84), Stax SRM-007t, Audio-gd Phoenix (below in the last pic).

Headphone stands: Ironically they are about the cheapest available: Koss Hold-a-fones and on the right the largest bull-dog clips available.

Was it true that Sr-009 is better than the Sennheiser Orpheus? 

Jul 7, 2011 at 8:05 AM Post #1,551 of 41,118

Quote:
I have to get those! please give us more info!!!

I posted a link to where to buy them on the last page.  Now, If anyone wants them I will charge an "arm and a leg" as I have access to lots of new stock.  Any takers?  Just raise your hand :3

Jul 13, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #1,553 of 41,118
I ordered some Audioengine 5's to replace the Audioengine 2's. The AE2's will be my TV speakers now :)

Also I bought a metal rack so now I have room for more gear!

I will post pictures later this week once the AE5's come.

Jul 13, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #1,559 of 41,118
I drool every time I see those WA22
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back