Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 5, 2021 at 7:35 PM Post #27,122 of 41,133
(sound of crickets...)

Anyone know the answer?
Thought I already answered. It’s really fun. Currently testing the HeadTrip as its the newest edition. I have to burn it in for a ridiculous amount of time.

Jan 5, 2021 at 7:40 PM Post #27,123 of 41,133
Thought I already answered. It’s really fun. Currently testing the HeadTrip as its the newest edition. I have to burn it in for a ridiculous amount of time.

Oh, sorry--you did answer it.

I was just joking about the other person's tongue-in-cheek question, "Is this heaven?"

Jan 5, 2021 at 8:15 PM Post #27,124 of 41,133
Oh, sorry--you did answer it.

I was just joking about the other person's tongue-in-cheek question, "Is this heaven?"
Oh jokes don’t bother me I’m down to earth.

Jan 5, 2021 at 8:15 PM Post #27,125 of 41,133
So my wife made me give in and take down the Christmas decorations, but as a final act of my displeasure I repurposed the fairy lights. There's till some work to be done on sorting the wires out - particularly that tangle of tentacles to the right of the fireplace ha.

210106 Living Room.jpg

Jan 5, 2021 at 8:28 PM Post #27,126 of 41,133
So my wife made me give in and take down the Christmas decorations, but as a final act of my displeasure I repurposed the fairy lights. There's till some work to be done on sorting the wires out - particularly that tangle of tentacles to the right of the fireplace ha.

It's outrageous that you're bossed around & compelled to live with only fairy lights (WTH are fairy lights?)...obviously inhumane conditions.

(tentacles...?)

PS: Guess I need some fairy lights, too!

Jan 5, 2021 at 8:55 PM Post #27,127 of 41,133

210106 Living Room.jpg
And the title on the TV is just a "coincidence"? :wink:

Jan 5, 2021 at 9:00 PM Post #27,128 of 41,133
It's outrageous that you're bossed around & compelled to live with only fairy lights (WTH are fairy lights?)...obviously inhumane conditions.

(tentacles...?)

PS: Guess I need some fairy lights, too!

Tell me about it... I'll be sure to let my wife know of my fellow Head-Fiers discontent towards my situation!!!

Seriously, fairy lights isn't a known name to you chaps over the pond? Here in ol' Blighty that's what we call the standard lights you wrap around Christmas trees, over door-ways, around spouses and so on. I thought that was what they were called everywhere?!

And the title on the TV is just a "coincidence"? :wink:

I, uh... yeah, my wife was watching TV at the time of the pic
shifty.gif

Jan 5, 2021 at 9:20 PM Post #27,129 of 41,133
Tell me about it... I'll be sure to let my wife know of my fellow Head-Fiers discontent towards my situation!!!

Seriously, fairy lights isn't a known name to you chaps over the pond? Here in ol' Blighty that's what we call the standard lights you wrap around Christmas trees, over door-ways, around spouses and so on. I thought that was what they were called everywhere?!

I, uh... yeah, my wife was watching TV at the time of the pic
shifty.gif

Nope, never heard of "fairy lights" until today in your post. We call them (generically/as a class) "Christmas Lights," which is silly for a couple reasons:
  1. The lights most closely associated w/Christmas here in recent decade are multi-colors, not single colors like yours (a very pretty azure blue, at that--I WANT SOME). You will see blue lights outside houses and so on, but not as a rule
  2. Some of us (OK--just me) like having lights up all year round, not only at christmas. My office is lit by many dozens of tiny multi-color christmas lights year round. I shut off regular lights and work just by the light from monitor screens & those multicolored lights (it's very soothing to the eyes).
I would gladly go nuts buying many dozens of the blue lights you have--there's just something about blue lights...some day.

The only semi-serious argument my wife & I have about christmas lights is that she will only decorate the house with white lights (warm/white LEDs, not super bright); whereas I could happily live with all-blue lights everywhere. I lose that argument, like all arguments.

Jan 8, 2021 at 6:08 PM Post #27,132 of 41,133
85CD346C-6760-4D57-824D-3D2223F08058.jpeg
4567A2F6-9E34-4CC7-9924-C2A46930C14E.jpeg

Jan 8, 2021 at 6:16 PM Post #27,133 of 41,133

210106 Living Room.jpg
Do your wife know you have a new girl there? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back