Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 16, 2015 at 7:00 AM Post #19,607 of 41,090
Here's my current rig.
I finally have got the furniture the way I want it.
The only thing you can't see is an ADC power conditioner under the desk. Totally solved a buzzing/static problem I was having.

Feb 16, 2015 at 8:24 AM Post #19,610 of 41,090

That's great to hear! I never tried the Chord but can't stop seeing posts about it, and I was wondering how good can it be, compared with the North Star. I've been using the Essensio for about a year and I just can't get enough of it. The soundstage and details are just phenomenal.

I'm lucky that have lots of friends in two channels hobby. So I can audit many equipment with my own system.

I don't listen music file with my two channels set. But for phones, I don't hesitate to buy North Star DAC, Its details and smoothness are very well tune. You make a good choice 
beerchug.gif

Another Cary fan! I love my SLI-80!

beerchug.gif

Feb 16, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #19,613 of 41,090
  Some new stuff...

Pictured is my amp, Marantz 2252B, my Sennheiser collection of 280Pro, Momentum & 558, and my direct drive Pioneer turntable. The hooks for my headphones are from Ikea.

NIN, Tool, Radiohead. It seems what my room could possibly look. Awesome!!

Feb 16, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #19,614 of 41,090
  New listening station, still in progress:

Adcom ACE-515 (AC Line Conditioner) - Pioneer Elite DV-79 AVi (SACD and CD) - Schiit AUdio Asgard 2 - Sony MDR-Z7

Wow, awesome setup! I wish I had the space for something like that (although a plush office chair in front of my desk would probably be as effective).

Feb 16, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #19,616 of 41,090

NIN, Tool, Radiohead. It seems what my room could possibly look. Awesome!!

Haha, yes. Nine Inch Nails specifically is my favorite band by a long shot. 

Great!

But does this mean the GTO didn't make the cut?! 
frown.gif

It's on my bookshelf now! I rearranged my room. I'll be moving soon, so was trying to cut the clutter.

Your stations looks great, but bro I really think you need better headphones for Tools...

I know, I'm down to 325e or Senn 650. I really need to get my Marantz professionally restored first though.

Feb 16, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #19,617 of 41,090

That Sir, is a damn fine and sexy rig. I covet your toys and sincerely hope your wife is as ugly as sin or I may just despise you offhand out of sheer envy.

This could be the greatest post I've seen in MONTHS!

A few lil' systems set-up around the Production-Level open-back Audeze EL-8 I just wrote an Impressions piece about for EnjoyTheMusic.com - under my Sonic Satori column - over the last 40 or so hours - marathon'd it!!!

Feb 16, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #19,619 of 41,090

Users who are viewing this thread

Back