Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jul 7, 2014 at 12:05 PM Post #18,350 of 41,102

Beautiful!  I have (had) forgotten just how sexy the (now) vintage silver gear is.  I am gonna have to find, unbox, and play with mine(ya,ya... that is she said).  I don't even remember what models I have other than being Pio... I have been a Pio fanboi for going on 30 years, and have bought pieces older than me more than once :D.  That Marantz piece is awesome, LOVE IT.  Thanks for the great pics!

P.S. is that a Zune HD on top of the Marantz?

Jul 7, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #18,351 of 41,102
my headphone rig is almost complete now with the new Solid Tech 'feet of silence' and the new Radius Solo 3 rack of the same brand that i got since recently
wink.gif

am only waiting for two Blue Circle bc62 powercables and Toxic Cables Venom headphone cable and then i am done with this rig,

enjoy the pics..

ps...my apologies for the bad quality and the fingerprints, it took me almost two hours to get the feet perfectly under the amp components..damn thise rubber rings on those feet...crazy work!!! so u can imagine i touched all parts of the amp many times.

but the springloaded top of the rack was a easy peasy thingie (only finding the right spring per side was a bit hard)..so only challenge was to allign all sides perfectly on the holes of the silver tops.... hope u guys still en joy the pics

Jul 7, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #18,355 of 41,102
Yep honey, I've got to work all weekend, again.  I know, I know, I'll tell them I can't next weekend.  And I'll be here a little late tonight too.  

Jul 7, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #18,356 of 41,102
  Yep honey, I've got to work all weekend, again.  I know, I know, I'll tell them I can't next weekend.  And I'll be here a little late tonight too.  

lolz..am breaking up now
biggrin.gif

Jul 7, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #18,357 of 41,102
Beautiful!  I have (had) forgotten just how sexy the (now) vintage silver gear is.  I am gonna have to find, unbox, and play with mine(ya,ya... that is she said).  I don't even remember what models I have other than being Pio... I have been a Pio fanboi for going on 30 years, and have bought pieces older than me more than once :D.  That Marantz piece is awesome, LOVE IT.  Thanks for the great pics!

P.S. is that a Zune HD on top of the Marantz?
Thanks guys. Yes it is a Zune HD. Love my Zune!

Jul 7, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #18,360 of 41,102

Users who are viewing this thread

Back