Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Apr 22, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #5,671 of 41,154

Quote:
You've got to be one of the few guys on the forum with an NFB2 and 3. I think you'd make a lot of people happy if you posted some comparisons(myself included.
biggrin.gif
) I just got in a Bifrost but it's not a very good match for my system. It was actually a bit of a let-down, so I'm back in the market for a new DAC.

give me a few weeks and i will do a write up as i need time to compare them both properly, maybe longer.

Apr 22, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #5,673 of 41,154

Quote:
lol, that word filter doesn't miss a beat

Rofl Japanese language, blaspheming all the time and trying to do so surreptitiously!  How rude.
biggrin.gif

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #5,676 of 41,154
Nice! I can appreciate Analog audio but I just don't have room for a turntable. So I'll use my Marantz CD player till I move..

Quote:
well...  today was a VERY big day for me.

i joined "Club Analog". 

VPI Classic w/ Dynavector XX-2 Mk.2 moving coil cartridge. 

Had to go w/ an ultra cheap phono stage for the time being.  so that i could get the best table and cartridge possible... 
next step will be a better phono stage, no doubt...

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #5,677 of 41,154
I think your main problems would be not having enough room for all the records, room for your turntable (and pre-amp) are the least of your worries, especially after considering the cost of it all.

Apr 22, 2012 at 1:12 PM Post #5,679 of 41,154

Quote:
Probably around mid-fi, but i just i want to be part of the fun. 

Sound Blaster X-Fi HD > Grado SR60i 

Great picture, simple setup, audio bliss.

Apr 22, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #5,681 of 41,154
They're great chairs especially for the price. Changeable covers and what not is nice, too. They're a solid investment.
Quote:
Cozy looking setup.  Are the Poang chairs really comfortable?
Quote:
I'd like to thank everyone who recommended the VTI rack and Poang chair. I love my new setup.

Apr 22, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #5,682 of 41,154

Quote:

Great picture, simple setup, audio bliss.

Thanks, man! 

I just got the X-FI HD, and i'm in love with this little black thingy. The first song i played through it, i was like "holy #$%%", and just let myself slide on the chair slowly, i couldn't believe how awesome it sounded for the price.

I guess i compensate the lack of great and expensive equipment with the above-average picture and lighting quality. 

Apr 22, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #5,683 of 41,154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProcessJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The first song i played through it, i was like "holy #$%%", and just let myself slide on the chair slowly

i love that feeling.

Apr 22, 2012 at 7:24 PM Post #5,685 of 41,154
I had an idea to switch from listening to music at the computer in audio file format to mainly CDs for a while, so last night I changed my rig and created this simple setup. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back