Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 25, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #3,888 of 41,463
I believe he was asking, "Where did you find it."

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #3,889 of 41,463

Quote:
I wish there was a monkey king statue for me to hang my DT880 lol

This! This would be the greatest headphone stand of all time! 
biggrin.gif

Jan 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #3,891 of 41,463
Current state of my stuffs. A friend, actually a member here, (fluffygdog95) borrowed me his pro900 and Ibasso d6 for a few days. Thought id share a little gear gathering and my head-fi setup as of tonight :) 

-M

Jan 25, 2012 at 11:25 PM Post #3,892 of 41,463
Yeah it's nice to relax, but I'm still 14 in high school and procrastination still bites! I've had second thoughts on even owning this stuff with so little time to use it but the only thing I would rather use the money for is a car in a couple of years anyway.

And the wife thing, there's the one girl, but it's not looking bright as my former best friend is now dating her...yeah love sucks but I'll figure it out. I can't bring myself to stop talking to them just yet (if you heard the whole story you'd probably understand why I'd cnsider but even just this to me warrants that somewhat).

Off to do homework! :frowning2:

Quote:
Such a relaxing looking pic...
biggrin.gif
 good to come home to and just relax I bet.  Except when the wife wants attention. 

Jan 25, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #3,893 of 41,463
Woof, hold your head up buddy! 

-M

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #3,894 of 41,463

eek.gif
 you're one lucky 14 year old with such a set up.
Quote:
Yeah it's nice to relax, but I'm still 14 in high school and procrastination still bites! I've had second thoughts on even owning this stuff with so little time to use it but the only thing I would rather use the money for is a car in a couple of years anyway.

And the wife thing, there's the one girl, but it's not looking bright as my former best friend is now dating her...yeah love sucks but I'll figure it out. I can't bring myself to stop talking to them just yet (if you heard the whole story you'd probably understand why I'd cnsider but even just this to me warrants that somewhat).

Off to do homework! :frowning2:

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:09 AM Post #3,895 of 41,463
oh. and screw homework. gets you nowhere in life.

WIINNNEEEBAGGOOO WARRIIIOORRR

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM Post #3,896 of 41,463

Quote:
Woof, hold your head up buddy! 

-M

Remember that what you're doing now is paving the way for your future.  Studying may be a pain in the ass but you may regret it later in life if you don't take it seriously now.

Regarding the "love," try not to let it get to you too much.  It's obviously easier said than done but years down the road, you're going to look back and realize how trivial the whole occurrence is.  Honestly, not many people find their soul mates at 14.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #3,897 of 41,463
Wow, I seriously love that statue lol. I've long wanted to get a nice big Buddha to hold onto my headphones for me (or perhaps a nice bust or two of my favorite authors), but I may have to shift gears now.

Jan 26, 2012 at 1:07 AM Post #3,900 of 41,463
I agree with both points, and I'm over the love part mostly (I'm over the hump/worst part at the least) but I'm not over why my friends (both were my dearest friends) would do something like this to me both knowing about my feelings. When it comes up, I'll share what's on my mind, but I'm not gonna bring it up myself.

And I'm in a private school getting straight A's (that's not proper grammar but it looks better than As :wink: working hard, I understand how important my education is. My plans for my work life are a 6 figure IT job, maybe a bit of hip hop production on the side (emceeing not so sure, but I'd love to be one of the few IT guy rappers lol) but not for money

Quote:

Remember that what you're doing now is paving the way for your future.  Studying may be a pain in the ass but you may regret it later in life if you don't take it seriously now.

Regarding the "love," try not to let it get to you too much.  It's obviously easier said than done but years down the road, you're going to look back and realize how trivial the whole occurrence is.  Honestly, not many people find their soul mates at 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back