Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Oct 3, 2023 at 9:48 AM Post #38,912 of 41,463
@fidgeraldo Ho ho, I'm charmed. No, no, well, now that you mention it, I did once have a little radio show. You might recognize me from KACL. Frasier. Dr Frasier Crane. I got tired of my apartment in the Elliott Bay Towers and decided to trade it in for a tidy little country retreat. Did you call in once? If I'm not mistaken, you were the gentleman with an insatiable appetite for headphones. It's important to remember what I told you; we only have one pair of ears, and no matter how many pairs you buy, that will never change. I do hope you're doing well in your recovery, anonymous caller. And please, if at any time you need further assistance, you can leave a message with my producer Roz.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2023 at 10:13 AM Post #38,913 of 41,463
20231003_182950-01.jpeg

probably overkill for the Utopia. well, one thing is for certain.. there won't be to and fros about insufficient amping power in the Utopia thread, unlike in the Susvara one.. 🤭

Oct 3, 2023 at 11:39 AM Post #38,914 of 41,463
@fidgeraldo Ho ho, I'm charmed. No, no, well, now that you mention it, I did once have a little radio show. You might recognize me from KACL. Frasier. Dr Frasier Crane. I got tired of my apartment in the Elliott Bay Towers and decided to trade it in for a tidy little country retreat. Did you call in once? If I'm not mistaken, you were the gentleman with an insatiable appetite for headphones. It's important to remember what I told you; we only have one pair of ears, and no matter how many pairs you buy, that will never change. I do hope you're doing well in your recovery, anonymous caller. And please, if at any time you need further assistance, you can leave a message with my producer Roz.
Hahaaha...well taken! I didn't doubt it; people from the UK have a good sense of humour :) Perhaps I'll call next time as the Knight with a raw chicken! :))) You tell that to Roz so she doesn't get confused :) I just got Mk2....wooow, what beautiful headphones...of course...must be red! Good luck, chap!

P.S. Don't tell anyone about my new addiction :wink:

Oct 3, 2023 at 12:02 PM Post #38,915 of 41,463
Started playing the piano again last night after 10 years of non playing retirement. Was kind of fun. Aeon sound great as monitors. Looking to buy an interface for recording. Would almost be better to have a real piano but that would be too loud for the condo building. Would be great to have a unit with better tonality in terms of the imbedded piano voices.

IMG_3494.jpeg

Oct 3, 2023 at 7:58 PM Post #38,918 of 41,463
Oct 3, 2023 at 9:22 PM Post #38,921 of 41,463
C9E94625-2D9B-4708-8DBC-FA018C201DB6.jpeg

[ … other gear is at ‘Laurel Mountain audio loft’ … ]

Oct 3, 2023 at 10:25 PM Post #38,923 of 41,463
Yes I see Ultimate there. Must sound good with the mountain air. I take mine to the beach - sea breeze.
UltimatE is at home study / office. I do bring it to the mountain abode sometimes. After its circumglobal journey, I prefer to avoid moving UltimatE around 🤷🏻‍♂️. In any locale, 🎼☺️🎶.

Oct 3, 2023 at 10:30 PM Post #38,924 of 41,463
UltimatE is at home study / office. I do bring it to the mountain abode sometimes. After its circumglobal journey, I prefer to avoid moving UltimatE around 🤷🏻‍♂️. In any locale, 🎼☺️🎶.

Oh well after travelling from Sydney to Western Pennsylvania, it must have chalk up lots of frequent flyers points. Let it rest in the home study.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back