Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 23, 2022 at 10:00 AM Post #31,232 of 41,153
Was there a reason you went with the conductor instead of the Soloist?
Shouldn't the DAC in the matrix be even better?
Originally I used the Conductor as my alternative desktop DAC and AMP but I have no space left on my desk after acquiring WA22 and Little Dot so............

Jan 23, 2022 at 10:40 AM Post #31,234 of 41,153
I assumed something like that already after looking at all your gear. But it's nice to see that the matrix and burson are such a nice match . (Size, colour, design).
And they sound beautifully, with one of the best UI Mini-i Pro having and the great and powerful sound of the Burson.

Jan 23, 2022 at 10:41 AM Post #31,235 of 41,153
Originally I used the Conductor as my alternative desktop DAC and AMP but I have no space left on my desk after acquiring WA22 and Little Dot so............
That's what home improvement loans are for... just build a new wing on the house! :D

Jan 23, 2022 at 11:23 AM Post #31,236 of 41,153
Jan 23, 2022 at 11:23 AM Post #31,237 of 41,153
Jan 23, 2022 at 11:26 AM Post #31,238 of 41,153
Jan 23, 2022 at 12:03 PM Post #31,239 of 41,153
You have no basis to comment on it since you don’t own it. Are you just repeating what you read on Reddit? And why is every one of your comments negative and/or deliberately provocative? I was prepared to defend you on the basis of a language gap, English obviously not being your first language, but you clearly have other, more comprehensive logic and wiring problems. Feh. This is a place for people who enjoy their systems and appreciate others’. Go away.
Just sharing I had the complete misfortune of dealing with this asshat nick.

I was in discussion with him about selling my Atticus, and he dicked me around for a whole week saying he couldn’t transfer me money then next day saying he was ready and then when I said I was ready he said he was busy. Literally this went on for 5-6 days until I said **** it. Then he couldn’t find me on PayPal, I said send me a dollar as a test so we can proceed when I receive the dollar. I recieved the dollar and then immediately he went MIA again. Never proceeded with the transaction then bothered to ask me for the $1 back, ****ing kidding me.

TLDR, this guy is a poisonous disingenuous troll who should be banned. Sorry for hijacking the thread, everyone can have it back. I just got so fed up and saw him commenting pure bs on here and thought it’d be good to share my experience. Attached the screen of his last asshat comment to me.

Attachments

• 1FEE0D8B-1121-49B7-B05C-2F06C1088242.png
    1FEE0D8B-1121-49B7-B05C-2F06C1088242.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Jan 23, 2022 at 12:08 PM Post #31,240 of 41,153

I was in discussion with him about selling my Atticus, and he dicked me around for a whole week saying he couldn’t transfer me money then next day saying he was ready and then when I said I was ready he said he was busy. Literally this went on for 5-6 days until I said **** it. Then he couldn’t find me on PayPal, I said send me a dollar as a test so we can proceed when I receive the dollar. I recieved the dollar and then immediately he went MIA again. Never proceeded with the transaction then bothered to ask me for the $1 back, ****ing kidding me.

TLDR, this guy is a poisonous disingenuous troll who should be banned. Sorry for hijacking the thread, everyone can have it back. I just got so fed up and saw him commenting pure bs on here and thought it’d be good to share my experience. Attached the screen of his last asshat comment to me.
Report him like I did, then block him. He's a toxic troll.

Jan 23, 2022 at 12:13 PM Post #31,241 of 41,153

Report him. He has been trolling in several threads. I do not think he is mean, but probably has severe mental issues. I am not joking.

Jan 23, 2022 at 12:25 PM Post #31,242 of 41,153

Thanks for the heads-up.

Jan 23, 2022 at 12:42 PM Post #31,243 of 41,153
Another angle what a wire mess, seems to go with the territory... :deadhorse::beerchug:

zda.jpg

Jan 23, 2022 at 12:45 PM Post #31,244 of 41,153

That's the vibe I got from this guy. Either a troll or not the sharpest knife in the drawer....to put it politely.

Jan 23, 2022 at 12:48 PM Post #31,245 of 41,153
Report him. He has been trolling in several threads. I do not think he is mean, but probably has severe mental issues. I am not joking.
Mental issues: ☑️. Malicious intent: 🤷🏻. Ability to understand the community aspect of these forums/threads: 0️⃣.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back