Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 13, 2022 at 9:15 AM Post #30,827 of 41,293
Thanks. But I just feel out of touch. I dont want bad comments !
Well, noone is forcing you to share anything. :)

At the same time it is good to grow a thicker skin on Head-Fi, because whatever you share some people will react in a negative way.

Luckily this thread is usually full of friendly chaps. :)

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:19 AM Post #30,828 of 41,293

At the same time it is good to grow a thicker skin on Head-Fi, because whatever you share some people will react in a negative way.

Majority of the people here are rich

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:41 AM Post #30,829 of 41,293
You know sometimes I rather not show my setup after seeing of all your setup here. Mine cannot hold up to that level of calibre compare to most of you.
Come on! Enquiring minds want to see what you're hiding... :scream:

Yes, most of them are very nice, but I still really like the cheap ones I have, and don't mind showing them off....

Jan 13, 2022 at 10:57 AM Post #30,831 of 41,293
You know sometimes I rather not show my setup after seeing of all your setup here. Mine cannot hold up to that level of calibre compare to most of you.
If the setup keeps you glowing, it’s worth showing…😅

Jan 13, 2022 at 11:00 AM Post #30,832 of 41,293
@NickT23 Here's your membership card to the "Looking On In Wonder" club. We're not a small group... :wink:

Audio will always draw those with deep pockets, but it doesn't mean those of us with more modest budgets should feel excluded. Or even worse, embarrassed. Every man (and woman) has their own means by which to live within. You've got to put things in perspective, the chaps in here with the awe-inspiring setups are representative of <0.01% of the population. Everyone is in this together and the majority of head-fiers are just keen to engage in discussion about the hobby they enjoy with one another, regardless of gear price.

It is the enjoyment of music that fundamentally underpins this hobby, after all. And that's free!

Jan 13, 2022 at 12:01 PM Post #30,834 of 41,293
@NickT23 Here's your membership card to the "Looking On In Wonder" club. We're not a small group... :wink:

Audio will always draw those with deep pockets, but it doesn't mean those of us with more modest budgets should feel excluded. Or even worse, embarrassed. Every man (and woman) has their own means by which to live within. You've got to put things in perspective, the chaps in here with the awe-inspiring setups are representative of <0.01% of the population. Everyone is in this together and the majority of head-fiers are just keen to engage in discussion about the hobby they enjoy with one another, regardless of gear price.

It is the enjoyment of music that fundamentally underpins this hobby, after all. And that's free!
Woman like the your sisters or wives from the pictures ?

Jan 13, 2022 at 12:01 PM Post #30,835 of 41,293
Yea alright, will think about it. But people setup here make my jaw drop and makes me feel quite inferior.
Here's my $99 Amazon Tube Amp w/DAC and Bluetooth, and my $70 (after using points) Open Box Sennheiser HD660S, with OEM cable, no less. The shame.....

Ignore the haters, you do you.

received_1072764546842113.jpeg

Jan 13, 2022 at 12:03 PM Post #30,836 of 41,293

Let’s not forget the ladies…

Jan 13, 2022 at 12:05 PM Post #30,838 of 41,293
Here's my $99 Amazon Tube Amp w/DAC and Bluetooth, and my $70 (after using points) Open Box Sennheiser HD660S, with OEM cable, no less. The shame.....

Ignore the haters, you do you.

received_1072764546842113.jpeg
A great example of: tubes PSI and knobs PSI !!

Jan 13, 2022 at 12:06 PM Post #30,839 of 41,293
Now that you brought it up, you realize we're going to be whining for pics like a teenage on prom night…
Besides, have you seen the pic of my beat up Panasonic CD player? Talk about low calibre:wink:

Jan 13, 2022 at 12:07 PM Post #30,840 of 41,293
Woman like the your sisters or wives from the pictures ?

Exactly :grin:

It's probably time I gave up the charade, though. My avatar is of Dr Frasier Crane from the sitcom Frasier (who I am not lol), and the picture the other user posted was in reference to it. I'm guessing you haven't seen it, in which case you really should!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back