Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Nov 23, 2021 at 9:21 AM Post #30,046 of 41,315
FA049195-B56A-4B02-8405-E6451A221F3E.jpeg

Nov 23, 2021 at 10:54 AM Post #30,048 of 41,315
Headphone heaven…
8D06F0A1-E9A2-4327-9126-218016E0C01D.jpeg

Nov 23, 2021 at 11:07 AM Post #30,050 of 41,315
Nov 23, 2021 at 11:23 AM Post #30,051 of 41,315
Here's my home office setup this morning:

IMG_2179.jpg

Hanging cans from left to right: AKG K240DF with ZMF solid Eikon pads, AKG K240 Sextett LP with ZMF Auteur perf. suede pads and a MMCX mod, Steelseries Arctis 7 (purely for Zoom), Koss Portapro with Yaxi pads, Avantone Planar.

Stack from top to bottom: SMSL SU-8 DAC, Schiit Lokius, Monoprice THX 887.

Plugged in right now: Hifiman HE6SE v2 with DCA Ether Flow angled pads, Dekoni Nuggets and a honeycomb grill mod.

IMG_2184.jpg

To the left of my desk, a cap-modded Monoprice Liquid Platinum with Mullard CV4003 tubes, a JDS Labs OL Switcher, a Bottlehead Crack with Speedball sporting another Mullard CV4003 and a Tung-Sol 5998, a ZMF Auteur in Almond wood and a ZMF Verite Closed in stabilized wood. They're sitting on a ZMF Salire in Katalox. Oh, and a couple of Dekoni attenuation rings serving no purpose.

IMG_2185.jpg

For listening in bed or moving around the house, Thieaudio Monarchs, a Dragonfly Red (if using my phone) and an Astell & Kern KANN. Dirty desk, too. Gross.

IMG_2181.jpg

To the left of the table with the tube amps on it, a currently-not-connected Dual 1019 and my tube rolling zone.

IMG_2182.jpg

Further left still, my Thorens TD-125 MkII (connected via a Schiit Mani to the OL Switcher).

IMG_2183.jpg

Finally, on the far end of the room - directly behind me when I'm seated at my desk - my loudspeaker and "sitting in my armchair" setup.

Stack from top to bottom: Sony PS-X600 turntable, TEAC CD-P650, Luxman TP-117 tuner preamplifier, and Luxman R-117 receiver. Speakers are KEF 103.2. On top of the speaker, a pair of AKG K340 and a pair of Yamaha HP-2 orthos. Finally, sitting on that stupid outcropping of concrete that I hate with a passion, an iFi Zen Blue.

Nov 23, 2021 at 12:06 PM Post #30,052 of 41,315

IMG_2179.jpg

Hanging cans from left to right: AKG K240DF with ZMF solid Eikon pads, AKG K240 Sextett LP with ZMF Auteur perf. suede pads and a MMCX mod, Steelseries Arctis 7 (purely for Zoom), Koss Portapro with Yaxi pads, Avantone Planar.

Plugged in right now: Hifiman HE6SE v2 with DCA Ether Flow angled pads, Dekoni Nuggets and a honeycomb grill mod.

IMG_2184.jpg

To the left of my desk, a cap-modded Monoprice Liquid Platinum with Mullard CV4003 tubes, a JDS Labs OL Switcher, a Bottlehead Crack with Speedball sporting another Mullard CV4003 and a Tung-Sol 5998, a ZMF Auteur in Almond wood and a ZMF Verite Closed in stabilized wood. They're sitting on a ZMF Salire in Katalox. Oh, and a couple of Dekoni attenuation rings serving no purpose.

IMG_2185.jpg

For listening in bed or moving around the house, Thieaudio Monarchs, a Dragonfly Red (if using my phone) and an Astell & Kern KANN. Dirty desk, too. Gross.

IMG_2181.jpg

To the left of the table with the tube amps on it, a currently-not-connected Dual 1019 and my tube rolling zone.

IMG_2182.jpg

Further left still, my Thorens TD-125 MkII (connected via a Schiit Mani to the OL Switcher).

IMG_2183.jpg

Finally, on the far end of the room - directly behind me when I'm seated at my desk - my loudspeaker and "sitting in my armchair" setup.

Stack from top to bottom: Sony PS-X600 turntable, TEAC CD-P650, Luxman TP-117 tuner preamplifier, and Luxman R-117 receiver. Speakers are KEF 103.2. On top of the speaker, a pair of AKG K340 and a pair of Yamaha HP-2 orthos. Finally, sitting on that stupid outcropping of concrete that I hate with a passion, an iFi Zen Blue.
All those yummy tubes

Nov 23, 2021 at 5:18 PM Post #30,056 of 41,315

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

Really, really nice home office. What do you do for real with all these beautifull procrastinator devices around you? Sorry if I sound envious:dt880smile:

Nov 23, 2021 at 6:31 PM Post #30,058 of 41,315

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

KEF 103.2s!!

Nov 23, 2021 at 7:07 PM Post #30,059 of 41,315

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

Love the Dual (well, actually love the whole setup :laughing:). My very first 'serious' turntable was a 1218.

Nov 24, 2021 at 8:26 AM Post #30,060 of 41,315

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

How does your phone power the Monarch's......thinking about getting the Monarch, just wonder if thr Hiby R3 will do them justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back